Chapter-10

Recap:

In the last chapter, you pass out due to a panic attack and get admitted to the hospital. The doctor checked you and told you you are physically and mentally weak and informed about your self-harming to your parents and brothers. Mrs. Kim started to blame herself for your current situation. Mr. Kim and the boys left the hospital after informing Blackpink that you were admitted to the hospital. Jennie told your past is the reason for your current state while looking at your sleeping state.

Now let's continue with the story:

Author's POV

After BTS and Mr. Kim left they went to their meeting room in their mansion and Mr. Kim told Suga to get more information about Y/n's past life and told Taehyung and Jimin to help Suga. After that, he told Hoseok, Jin, and Namjoon to thoroughly check your room for any sharp objects, or medications. Saying this Mr. Kim and Jungkook went to their main office to take care of some business matter. Jin was checking the drawers, under the bed, and the shelves; Namjoon was checking the wardrobe; Hoseok was checking ur bathroom.

Hoseok: Hyung, here are three bottles of tablets.

Jin: Bring it and check if there are any objects like a knife or blade.

As Jin was saying this a door breaking sound came from the wardrobe. Jin and Hoseok rushed there, and there stood our god of destruction holding a piece of handle which was detached from its respective door which is slight hanging detaching from the hinge. He gave a innocent smile to the two people who were looking at him with WTF look.

Jin: Namjoon can't you do a single work without breaking stuffs.

Namjoon: Hyung the door was not opening , so I applied a little pressure to open, see it is open now.

Jin: Don't break anymore things and search.

He said and left from there. After few minutes,

Namjoon: Hyung, here are some medical reports and prescriptions.

Namjoon said while coming towards the bedroom to read the reports, Hoseok also came there carrying the medicines and a blade.

Jin: Guys, see this.

He said showing a grey box which was locked a small number lock.

Namjoon: Maybe she would have kept some jewellaries or some valuable things in it.

Jin hummed and placed the box in its previous place.

Hoseok: Hyung these bottles contain sleeping pills, anti-depressant and stress relief pills. and I found those paper cutter in the bathroom.

Jin: So, she was using this for harming herself. Namjoon what does those reports state about.

Jin said taking the cutter and clenching it in his first.

Namjoon: There are some scans for her, some reports about her health and some prescriptions.

He said showing the reports and prescription.

Jin: If you guys did not miss any spot, we can go to the meeting room. I don't know what else she is hiding from us?

He said and gritted his teeth.

Namjoon: We can leave hyung, we didn't miss any spots and whatever she is hiding will come to the stoplight today.

Namjoon spoke with clenched jaws and Hoseok gave a firm nod as yes and they three left to the meeting room. Meanwhile Suga and Jimin are researching about your past life and Taehyung is finding about how he died and Jimin was doing as per Taehyung and Suga orders.

Taehyung: Hyung there are some details which are hidden about Y/n's father's death.

Suga:What do you mean?

Suga said still looking at his computer, which contained the information about her academic life in her previous schools.

Taehyung: Hyung in most of the articles and according to police files, he died because of an accident but in some low level news channel they state that he was murdered by someone.

Jimin: Is there any evidence for his death to be a murder?

Taehyung: Yes, Hyung there is an missing case of Y/n filed during that time, but the person who filed the case withdrawn the case within next 24 hrs, this happened 3 days before his death.

Taehyung said with a dark look in his face.

Suga: What the fuck do you mean by she was kidnapped?!

He yelled stand up from his chair.

Taehyung: Hyung, she was kidnapped when she was 14 by someone, but there are no further details and I will make sure he will feel how hell would feel if he is still alive.

He muttered and Jimin as well nodded his nead with an angry look on his face.

Jimin: Ok, you look more into this case. I will search about how the accident happen and who was there during that event.

After sometime

Taehyung: Guys I found how Y/n's father died.

He nearly shouted at the same time all other members except Jungkook and their dad.

Jin: What have you found?

He said and walk towards Taehyung and gazed at the monitor.

Jimin: Guys I as well found about Y/n's kidnap case.

Namjoon: What Y/n's kidnap case are you talking about?

He literally shouted.

Jimin: Hyung Y/n's father had filed a mission case on her and he withdrawn the case within next few hours, but that is according to the police report.

Suga: What do you mean according police report.

Jimin: After he withdrawn the missing case, he hired some private detectives secretly and made them to handle the case.

Suga: Who is the person that kidnapped Y/n, I want to kill to torture and kill every person who kidnapped and hurt my kitten.

He shouted.

Jimin: That kidnapper is-

They were interupted by Namjoon's phone call.

Namjoon: It's dad.

He said and put the call the speaker.

Mr.Kim: Guys there is an emergency in the hospital, Y/n's condition is not good, come to the hospital.

He said and cut the call.

Namjoon: Jimin let's continue in the hospital.

Jimin: What would have happened?

He asked with worried face which was filled with anger sometimes ago.

Namjoon: We would know only if we get to the hospital.

He said and rushed out of the room followed by others and they left in 2 cars followed by their bodyguards.

To Be Continued