Surprise 💜

A/N:

Before starting this chapter,

SHOUT OUT TO MY READERS!!!😭❤

India, USA, Netherlands, Philippines, Fiji, Sri Lanka, United kingdom, Ireland, Egypt, Nigeria, and Nepal 💜💜💜

Thank you so much for reading this story and giving your love/feedback and votes ❤

Here's another update 😘

Happy reading....xx

‐------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n woke up and got freshen up at 7am since the previous night she slept early. She made her way down to the living room. Jimin and Juni were still in their room and y/n did not bother to disturb the couple, instead she thought of making them breakfast as she was craving for pancakes. The 21-year-old made her way to the kitchen. She took out the eggs and milk from the fridge while the vanilla and self raising flour were on top of the cupboard.

Y/n didn't want to risk climbing on the chair due to the fear of slipping from it.  She tip toed to pick up the flour container and take it out from the cupboard. Y/n reached out for the container and unfortunately it slipped from her hand and all the flour landed on her. The container made a loud bang on the floor making the park couple rush out of their room dashing downstairs from where the noise came. Juni and Jimin were shocked to see the view in front of them.

"Omg are you all right?" Juni asked y/n worrying that the container might have fell on top of her head

"Omg are you all right?" Juni asked y/n worrying that the container might have fell on top of her head. "I am sorry,  i was just trying to make pancake 😔" y/n said feeling embrassed of what she did. Juni said it's okay and y/n did not had to feel embrassed about it but she was worried about y/n and the baby of course. Jimin interrupted saying "Miss Lee, you could have asked the maids to make you the pancake or you could have asked me to bring the container down,.... it's okay to be considered about us but you have to be comfortable with us too, don't think that you're disturbing us, as much as this house is ours it's yours as well...we're not stopping you from doing anything but now that you're two, you need to take good care of yourself". Jimin was also worried about y/n's health or any complications that could arise. 

Y/n nodded in response and at the same the doorbell of Park mansion rang. Juni told them that she is going to see who is at the door. Opening the door to her surprise she found her elder cousin brother Jin and Taehyung standing with a big smile on their face. "Ahhhhh Jin Oppa", Juni screamed as she gave Jin a tight hug... "I can't believe this, you're actually here!!" Juni was not ready to leave her oppa as she was seeing him after almost 5 months. "Hey Juni-ya.. won't you invite your handsome Hyung inside, or is you planning to make me have a sun bath today"

 won't you invite your handsome Hyung inside, or is you planning to make me have a sun bath today"