Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Gavi's POV

They're right, it takes time to find the right man for you. You have to go through challenges before finally having what you deserve. It takes a lot of tears, took off your smiles, but at the end. You will just be in his arms.

I smiled as I took a glance at the both of them. Cassidy and Sairon. They're trying to hold their smiles while holding each other's hands

It worked, our plan worked. When they finally let go of the engagement of Cassidy and Hunter then continue it with Sairon, we're all shock. We just didn't think that it will work that fast.

Knowing Sairon, we all thought, it will take a lot of actions before he finally confess. But just yesterday, Hunter and I found them in convenience store, being very sweet with each other in the middle of fvckin' night. Just what the hell?!

They look so shock but giggled later on as they announced that they're already in a relationship. I was freaking shock. Sairon just confessed that night and they're already in a freaking relationship?

I laugh at the back of my mind when I remembered Cassidy's statements when I ask, why they became a couple that fast.

"I shouldn't just let go of the opportunity. A thousands of our tears just wasted for nothing. Ilang gabi din akong humagulgol, thinking he feels something special towards Sena girl. But it turned out that his parents just forced him to like Sena because they want her for him. I'm glad that they felt nothing for each other. Napaka dami naming luha na nasayang dahil duon. Mag papakipot pa ba naman ako?"

My smile vanished when my eyes darted at Sena. She's smiling but it doesn't reaching her eyes. I stared at her and when she look back. I softly smiled and swallowed hard when I saw how sadness danced in her eyes for a while, before smiling back at me, with the same soft and innocent smile she always have.

It's like she's saying that it's okay. She's not hurt. There's nothing to be pitty of. That she's totally fine and we don't have to be worried and think about her because in the first place, she knows. She knows that he already belongs to her.

"Sena, let's go on a date?" I asked and she warmly smiled at me.

"Sure," She agreed then giggled. Her smile finally reached her eyes.

"How about us?" Sairon asked while having a stupid smile on his face.

"Boys are not allowed." I said and I heard them protest so I arch my brow at them.

"But Baby..." I heard Hunter, heaved a deep sigh as he shook his head when I just rolled my eyes at him. Already know that they can't do anything anymore.

I shifted my gazes at Zach and he's frowning like a fvcking baby, just the stupid version.

"Is Fiera, available after class?" I asked as we heard a giggle behind us.

"Super available!" Fiera exclaimed as she sits beside Zach while haviya huge smile on her face.

"That's good then. Where do you wanna go, Sena?" I asked as I sipped my juice and fix my hair with my hands.

"Zoo!" She giggled like a kid so I smiled.

"Sweet Little Psycho." I heard Hunter whispered as he caressed my hair so I smiled sweetly.

"Zoo it is."

"Our next guest! Isa na naman pong matapang na  bisita ang gustong mabuhat ang ating napaka mabait na ahas! H'wag po kayong matakot kung gusto n'yo din mag pa picture sa ating ahas dahil ito po ay pinakain na bago isabak dito! Ready na po ba kayo Miss Gavi?" I secretly rolled my eyes as I nodded then kept my face blank when they started to put the yellow snake or what. I don't know what it is called but I really wanted to puke now. I suddenly regret, not wearing a long sleeve because I felt its cold and kinda sticky only-for-me, skin, on my bare arms.

I kept my face still, not wearing any emotions, even though I really wanted to get rid of this thing on my skin.

When it's finally done, I walked towards the girls who's showing me an amused look.

"It's freaking skin is so cold." I said, still trying to calm myself while gritting my teeth.

"Wow... You're tough." Namamanghang sabi ni Sena habang napaka-laki ng ngiti sa 'kin.

I just shook my head. If it wasn't just because of her, I won't do that. The host choose someone on the crowd to take a picture with that snake and they chose Sena. But she's scared so I volunteered instead.

"Oh my gosh! If I were you, Queen. I already hugged that cute thing there!" Fiera exclaimed so we all looked at her with disbelief.

This girl is surely weird and insane.

We just continue to roam around and took a lot of pictures. I hurriedly posted it on instagram then we just ate later on when we got tired.

We then decided to go home after that long and full of laughter adventures.

Lonely, I am so lonely
I have no body
On my own
I'm so lonely

We're both here at the univ's music room, we're assigned again to play and a song for the upcoming event.

I was just singing along with the song when Hunter sang another song.

"So if you're lonely
Darling you're glowing
If you're lonely,
come be lonely with me." He sang while staring straight into my eyes. He cupped my cheeks as he brushed some strands of my hair to the back of my ears.

I can see something in his eyes that makes me stares at it more.

"Be lonely with me, Gavi." He whispered then kissed me under the eye. I don't know why, but it suddenly makes my eyes welled up in tears as I threw myself on him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and rest my head in his chest. He hugged me tightly in return then slowly swing our body along with the music.

"Sure." I whispered while hearing his heart beat. I don't know but it sounded so good to me.

"What?"

"I said, Sure, I wanna be lonely with you, Hunter."

"You mean..." He seems so shock. He slightly pushed me to look at my face while still hugging me. He was so stiff. I think he's just lost of words. He opened his mouth, I thought he was about to say something but he ended up closing it and stare at me straight. He opened his mouth again but close it later on

It was a great sight.

"Yeah.." I answered with a nod and he suddenly pulled me closer to shower me kisses in my forehead,  nose and eyes. I slightly laugh but I stopped when I noticed how he swallowed and cover his mouth with his fist, it's as if he was trying to prevent something. I saw how a single tear came down from his eyes so I chuckle as I brushed it off.

How cute of him