Akito Soma x Gang member

"Hey, watch out!" The tall man I was chasing ran into a smaller skinnier boy. I recognized the boy as upperclassmen Akito Sohma. "Sorry, Sohma Senpai." I apologize and kept running after the man. My hair that was in a ponytail blew in the wind as I ran as fast as possible, trying to catch the man who just stole my mom's bag. I kept running and ended up in an ally. As I started to look around, a hand grabbed my ponytail and threw me into the wall.

"SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled as I hit the brick wall I gained my balance and looked at the man. When I finally stood, I saw 3 men, all of whom I recognized to be in a rival gang. "What do you three bitches want?!" I asked in a rough tone. They jolted back a little but held their ground. One ran at me, and I easily doges to the left. I grabbed the man's arm and slammed his elbow in a garbage can, making it go backward, shaping it like a v. The man yelled in pain, then I pulled him by the arm, and he screamed more. I threw him forward. His buddies just watched not helping him at all. As soon as he got to his feet, he took off running, clutching his arm. Another one of the boys ran. I looked forward to the last guy, who was at least a foot taller than me and well built.

He ran at me with lighting speed, and before I even knew what was going on, his hand was on my throat and pinning to a wall. I started to see spots, and the man kept going on about something, but I was too preoccupied that I didn't bother to listen. Then he dropped me. I fell forward onto the ground in he fell next to me, his face hitting the wall. I look up to see Sohma Senpai. He put his hand out for me to take. I took his hand and noticed a metal rod in his other hand.

When I stood up, I couldn't look away from him, and a couple of tears fell from my eyes. It almost felt like I was being suffocated by chains, but I couldn't help but smile at him. "Thanks for that, Sohma Senpai." I bowed, and he switched his grip to my wrist. Police sirens started to sound in the distance. "You owe me, dear." He said, and I looked at him in shock. He pulled me by my wrist as the sirens got closer. It almost felt like we were.....bonded together.

Sorry this was so short. I've been putting off doing it, so I forgot what I was actually going to do with this story. Hope you enjoyed it, and please leave a comment on who you want next.