Kakashi Hatake x Book worm

After a long day of work, I went into the book shop looking for my one true love. Icha Icha Paridise. The clerk women greeted me, and I bowed back.

I walked to where the books would be. A sign was placed where the Icha Icha Paradise novels should be placed.

*NON IN STOCK*

"Whyyyyy!!!" I sobbed. The clerk ran over to me. "D-Dear, are you alright?" I clung onto the women dramatically. "Who. Has. The. Last. Copy?" She deadpaned and sighed. "I'll go look at the log." She slapped my hands, and I snapped them away.

I followed her up to the register, where she flipped through a book with well-kept payment. "Well, Ms. it seems that the last person to check out this copy was Kakashi Hatake."

"No." I whined. I bowed to the clerk and left the building. I headed to the park I knew he'd be in. It only took a few moments to find him.

"Yo, Kakashi Senpai, can I read that book when you're done?" I didn't want to get closer. He didn't say anything but motioned for me to come up the tree he was sitting in. I sighed and walked up.

I stood there for a few moments, waiting for him to speak, but he didn't. I sat down next to him, letting my legs fall over the branch. His hand touched mine, and I looked over at him.

"You can read the book with me. I just started it." He didn't even look at me, but he gave my hand a quick squeeze. Maybe he wasn't so bad, I thought to myself. His hand was still floating above mine. I moved my hand and gripped his lighting. "Maybe you're not so bad, Hatake." He finally looked over, switching what hand to book was in, then putting his free hand around me.