Announcement and Preview

Alright, hey guys, Phoenix here. So, it's been a while since I last updated... any of my works, actually. It's not because I plan to go on an indefinite hiatus or anything, there are a lot of factors that have stopped me. I have a job, I have my own personal projects I'm working on, and some of my stories I'm planning on discontinuing or rewriting.

I'm sorry for not updating in a while, I've just been incredibly busy with my life outside of writing. I thank you all for your patience and for putting up with my crap. Now, for fans of Our Jujutsu Academia, I have some good and bad news. The bad news is that I'll be discontinuing this version of the story as I feel like if I were to continue with the plans I had for the story, I would feel unsatisfied. However, the good news is that I'll be making a new version of this story called Our Jujutsu Academia 0.

There will be a decent amount of changes from this version of the story to the new version of the story. For example, Denki and Izuku will be first years around the time period where Jujutsu Kaisen 0 takes place, meaning that they'll be freshmen starting out their high school career with not as much fighting experience compared to the original version.

Denki and Izuku will push each other to be stronger, along with some of their other classmates.

The ship of Denki x Miwa will also not be included in the new version of the story due to me feeling like they'd be better off as good friends. Instead, Izuku will be shipped with Miwa and I think I'll have Denki end up with Momo Nishimiya, but I'm not too sure of that.

There's also a bunch of other changes that I will be making in the new version, but I'll be keeping those secret until the story comes out.

For now, I'll give you a preview of one of the future chapters of Our Jujutsu Academia 0, during Denki and Izuku's second year as students at Kyoto Jujutsu High. I hope you enjoy this special preview.

--------------------------------------------------------

Nobara readied her rubber mallet to deal one final blow against her opponent, but before the attack could land, she heard the sound of electricity crackling, followed by her hand feeling bare.

The first year looked at her hand and saw her squeaky hammer was no longer there.

"What the hell!?," she exclaimed before noticing someone standing in front of Momo with a katana in their hand.

Nobara immediately recognized that person as Denki and realized that he had been the one to knock away her rubber mallet with his sword.

"Made it just in time," Denki noted with a smile on his face.

The second year student turned his attention to his upperclassmen and looked at her with concern.

"You okay, Momo?"

Despite the injuries she sustained while fighting Nobara, Momo was able to stand up with no problems.

"I'm fine, just a little dizzy," Momo confessed. "Those attacks weren't enough to cause any lasting damage."

Nobara looked visibly annoyed by that comment.

"Good," Denki grinned. "Let's get you out of here so that you can-"

Before Denki had a chance to finish talking, his eyes went wide before reaching his sword out in front of him and slashing the air in front of him.

The sound of metal clanking against metal could be heard from the two classmates as they saw that Denki had just blocked three of Nobara's nails from hitting them.

"Hey! Why'd you do that for!?," Denki yelled at Nobara in anger.

"Pay attention to your opponent instead of trying to act cool in front of your girlfriend, idiot!," Nobara yelled back.

Denki and Momo's faces lit up in anger and embarrassment at Nobara's accusation.

"We're not dating!," Denki exclaimed.

"Yeah, right!," Nobara replied while pointing her finger at them accusingly. "You two have been all over each other ever since you got here! I bet you're the type of couple who always flaunt your relationship off to everyone around you! So gross!"

"That's not true either!," Denki denied. "What's with these baseless accusations!?"

"Ignore her. She's really good at getting under other people's skin," Momo informed her classmate, although she herself still hadn't recovered from the accusations either if the blush on her face was anything to go by.

Denki didn't really want to let the Straw Doll sorcerer go around thinking he was dating his upperclassmen, but he had the feeling that Nobara was as hard headed as Katsuki when it came to not letting preconceived notions of people go.

He ultimately let out a sigh of acceptance and decided to do what Momo said and let it go.

"You're right. We need you patrolling the sky again, so let's focus on getting you out of here."

The sword wielding second year focused his attention on Nobara.

"You'll be taking me on next!"

--------------------------------------------------------

And that about does it for the preview. I'd like to apologize for all the fans of Our Jujutsu Academia for discontinuing this story and I hope you'll give Our Jujutsu Academia 0 a chance and enjoy it as well. The first chapter is in the works, but I can't say when it will be released. Sorry again for taking so long and thank you for your patience. I really appreciate all the support you've shown me. I hope you enjoyed, and until next time, later!