03

After a relentless practice, their dance instructor allowed them to have a ten minute break. The members were scattered around the company. Either inside the room or a lounge not so far from it. Minho had no energy left so he decided to plop himself on the couch and aimlessly scroll through his phone.

"Minho, you found your soulmate?!" Changbin smacked the said male's back in, congratulating the male.

Chan gave the dancer a fatherly smile. "We all knew that it was Jisung anyways. It was too obvious."

Minho frowned. "I'm sorry?"

"You and Jisung," Jeongin answered. "You two are soulmates, no?"

The dancer's eyes turned deadly. "Kim shitty Seungmin," He slowly cranked his neck to the dandy male, reminding himself to strangle Felix later, who was in the bathroom. "You better be out of here by the count of two, because your precious money makers are going to get slit. One, tw-"

Minho tossed his phone somewhere on the couch and jumped out of his seat, lurching towards the singer. Only to be held back by two members of 3racha.

"Whoa, Minho, you need to calm down." Changbin struggled holding back the male.

"What's going on?" Chan asked in a concerned voice.

"If you don't want to lose a limb and a dick, I advise you to let me go." Minho glared at the two.

"Okay, something is definitely wrong," The leader started to put the pieces together. "Seungmin, what did you do to make him this upset?"

"Should I get Jisung?" Jeongin suggested, knowing that the rapper was the only one that could fully calm down a raging Minho.

Minho directed his glare to the maknae. "Move an inch and you will never be able to walk again."

Jeongin said no more and kept his distance, not wanting to die at his age.

"Seungmin," Chan continued to press the male. "Either say sorry for whatever you did or tell me what happened."

"I didn't do anything!" Seungmin honestly admitted. "Or well- anything out of Minho's conditions."

"And those are?" Changbin asked.

"A few weeks ago he told me and Felix about his soulmate situation with Jisung. He told us not to tell Jisung. But it's-"

"Wait, back track," Chan raised his hand, trying to figure out the situation. "What do you mean Jisung doesn't know?"

"What more does he need to elaborate on? Jisung doesn't know that I'm his soulmate. That's it." Minho spat, trying to get out of Chan and Changbin's grip.

"But Hyunjin said-"

"He knows too?!" Minho angrily groaned. "You're dead Seungmin."

"Hey, wait, wait, wait, give me just a minute to explain!" Seungmin yelped. "I accidentally let it slip when I was talking to Hyunjin. We were somehow on the topic of soulmates and that's when I told him. I swear, I didn't tell anyone else!"

Minho stared at the two men restraining him. "And you two?"

"Felix was ranting about how messed up the soulmate system was and that they needed to show him who his soulmate is. Or he'll literally smash his head into a wall. Then he talked about how lucky you and Jisung are because at least you two know who your other half are. Or well, one out of the two." Changbin quickly explained, fearing his life.

"Innie?" Minho switched his attention.

"Hyunjin told me."

"Fucking fantastic!" Minho started to laugh. "So, if I can guess right. Jisung also-"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" The members in the practice room could hear Jisung's scream from a few rooms down. Soon followed by running. "Minho, you're my soulmate and didn't tell me?!"

At this point, Chan and Changbin had released Minho from their grip. Minho started to chew on his lips out of nervousness. "I didn't see a point when you-"

"Not a point?" Jisung scoffed. "What fucking point would you need? Were you ever going to tell me or take this to your grave?"

Minho remained silent, allowing Jisung to continue on his rant.

"You're seriously fucked up, Minho. Even if I didn't see the red string or whatever the sign was. It doesn't mean you keep this from me."

"Would you believe me if I told you?" Minho finally spoke. "Or would you think I'm joking?"

"You would have known the answer to that if you'd told me!"

Don't say it, don't say it, anything but that. Minho tried to keep his cool but nothing was working. He didn't know he split it until the last word left his lips. "Why are you so mad?! You don't even believe in soulmates! You told me that if you ever found yours, you would reject them no matter who it was!" No, no, no. Minho's eyes widened with fear. "No, wait- I didn't- please don't-"

"You're right, I don't believe in soulmates. Still, it'll be nice to know who it is before rejecting them."

No, please, I can't- I can't go through that pain. Minho internally begged for Jisung to stop talking or for one of the members to intervene. And so far, it seems like none of his prayers were answered.

"I, Han Jisung, reje-"

"Jisung stop!" Felix tackled his twin flame. "What do you think you're doing?! Are you seriously rejecting your soulmate?!"

"I was about to until you interrupted."

"Just because Minho didn't tell you that he was your soulmate? Are you that petty? Cool your head off before you change someone's life drastically."

"Felix isn't wrong," Hyunjin finally made his appearance. "Minho, I didn't know that you wanted to keep it a secret. I'm sorry that I was the reason that Jisung knows." He bowed to the male. "But Han, you need to calm down before making any rash decisions."

"I am calm," Jisung responded. "I never wanted a soulmate. Regardless if I was over the moon or low in the dumps, I would have rejected my soulmate. Even if it's one of the members."

"Jisung-" Jeongin tried to reason with the male but he refused to be swayed.

"It's my life and soulmate. Stop trying to peer pressure me into doing something I don't want!"

"We're not trying to control you but rejecting Minho is too harsh," Chan explained. "You and Minho have a close relationship. Do you really want to destroy it because he's your soulmate? Couldn't you overlook that fact and pretend that he's just like everyone else in the world? I don't know your story behind why you hate the idea of having a soulmate. Maybe it's a valid reason as to why you're reacting like this. Even so, from my viewpoint, you're being cruel."

Jisung let out an annoyed sigh. "Fine, if you all are fixated about this- why don't we ask Minho about his opinion? Minho hyung, I can reject you, right?"

Anything but that. Minho wanted to voice out his answer but that's not how his world works. Every time he tried to vocalize his answer- there was something stuck in throat. So he did the next best thing he could think of. "I need some air." Was how he responded before he left the room in a haste.

As soon he got to the rooftop, he started to breathe heavily, as if his oxygen supply was cut off. Crouching down, he grabbed a fistful of hair. What am I going to do?