His past is here 5❤

So ..

Fahmaan thinking in his vanity aa he is loosing her.
Sumbul thinking she will not meet or talk to him..
Fahmaan almost lost in his thought when his vanity door knocked..
Fahmaan opened it and his eyes widened.

Here comes his ex girlfriend NEHA JAVID.

'you'? shocked fahmaan

'fahmy i know tum mujse bhot naraz jo bt bby i love you' she said while coming inside and closing the door behind her.

'open the door neha,damn what are you doing ..stay away' He said angrily while jerking her hand when she is trying to give him seductive touch.

'fahmy yr plz i love you,i can do whatever you want' She said while removing her jacket and coming in sports bra trying to seduce him.

'Neha stop this nonsense,wear you jacket ' he said angrily.

She pushed him on sofa and come on top of him,he tries to get up but she makes his hand to lock her waist..

They both gets shocked after listening a dropping sound of something hard they both sees at door.
Sumbul is standing and her phone fell down.They both shocked and stands.

'I think muje bad m aana chaiy,byy bby byy sumbul' Neha geone from there.

Her intention of putting misunderstanding between them is sccessful.

Sumbul eyes all teary .

'Sum jaisa smjh rhi h vesa kuch ni hai' fahmaan exclaimed reaching to her.

'Smjhna kya hai ab fahmaan' she says

'oh now i understood tune muje kyu reject kiya tuje voh neha chaiy thi na or uski body right' she says being crying..

'sumbul aisa nhi hai' fahmaan tries to understand her..

'Stay away' She says and goes ..

She sits in her car and goes on her way.Fahmaan also going to followe her but director stops him as his one shot is left and sumbul packup wa done.

----------

She reached house,Saniya is watching t.v in hall.She opened door..

'appi kya hua,ro ri ho??'Sanu asks her with concern..

She didnt respond goes to room and locked herself..sanu knocks door but she is not responding.
After seeing no response of her ,sanu calls fahmaan..

Hn,sanu' fahmaan asks after picking call..

'appi drwaza ni khol rhi jawab bhi ni deri' She says crying..

'what?shit.Am coming sanu' He says while moving from the shot...

After 20 minutes he reached her house.

'fahmy bhai dekho na'sanu tells

fahmaan tries to make her respond or opens the door.but she didnt..
He finally starts pushing door by his shoulder after 4 trials it opened.

What they say?

All thing scattered on floor.She crying by sitting on floor near bed.
Her face all pale and watery with tears,eyes red and swelled up..
Sanu reaches her and hugs her..

'appi tu thik h na ro kyu ri hai' she asks ..

'Sanu bahar jaana' fahmaan said.

'pr'? sanu asks confusingly..

'plz i need yo talk ..' He reasoned her..

She goes when fahmaan locked door behind her.And goes near sumbul...

SCENE ENDS!!!!

PRECAP- Fahmaan love confession,first kiss,reason of denying her earlier...

Give feedback..

Guys you all are fahmaan khan fans like me.So may be some of you also likes her previous show APNA TIME BHI AYEGA like me..If you want read ffs of rani and veer.

So i am starting writting of the fanpage of my friend .She is writer of the ffs but because of her boards exams she handed me the responsibility of continuing her page too..So you can read her writing as well as i have posted one ff (cravings in life of ranveer-Vani)

Visit the id:- ranveer_kivigalaxy