𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 - 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐢

( Take the mask off when you speak to me )

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

- Unedited -

"Is Marinette still in the girls' room?" Ms Bustier asked Alya.

"Uh, I don't know, miss," Alya replied with a shake of her head and a shrug.

Ms Bustier sighed as the bell rang out before turning to hand out the stack of sheets she had in her hands.

"Tonight, I want you all to read chapter three of the breathtaking France: The First Thousand Years, then answer this simple questionnaire." She explained to the class as she handed Alya multiple sheets, "See to it that Marinette receives her homework."

Alya nodded with a polite smile before leaving the classroom.

"And can someone please give Nadia her homework?" Ms Bustier shouted as the last of the class left the room.

"I can do it Ms Bustier," Adrien told the woman, walking forward to collect a sheet for Nadia.

"Thank you, Adrien." She thanked as she handed him another sheet and placed the leftover sheets on her desk.

Adrien left the classroom, before running out of the school.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Running across the rooftops Nadia jumped from building to building before landing behind a pillar beside her house. Swiftly de-transforming, she walked towards the gate of her house and pressed the doorbell, a camera flying out of the wall.

"Nadia? Why isn't Susan with you?"

"Oh! Uh, sorry. I thought I called to say I wanted to walk home." Nadia replied sheepishly, scratching the back of her head. She heard a sigh come from the camera before the gates opened.

She quickly walked inside, apologising to both Tasha and Susan for the inconvenience before she went up to her room.

Nadia had been in there for a little while and was just flicking through the channels of the TV whilst Symph ate salted nuts beside her.

"Nadia?"

Nadia quickly hid Symph underneath a pillow on the sofa before running over to her bedroom door and opening it, revealing Tasha.

"There's a boy outside asking for you," Tasha informed her before walking away. Confused, Nadia ran down to the door and opened it revealing Adrien Agreste.

"Adrien? What're you doing here?" Nadia asked as she looked around to see if there was anyone else.

"Ms Bustier wanted to make sure you got your homework so I come over to drop it off, you also forgot your bag." He explained, holding up her tote bag.

With a small gasp, she took the bag from his hand and quickly shuffled through it to make sure nothing was missing, after deciding everything was there she took a breath and smiled at the boy.

"Thank you, Adrien, you didn't have to do this," Nadia told him as she put the bag on her shoulder.

"It's no biggie, plus I needed the air." He assured her before turning around slightly. "I better get going. See you tomorrow."