Chapter five

As soon as Luna had finished her phone call with her brother, she made her way to the airport with nothing to help her. She had no clothes with her, no food, no nothing. Just her phone and herself, and her guilt. She knew Enzo was right, she was wasting her life sitting around waiting for him to get better. He had no intention of getting better, and much like he did to their mum, he was pushing everyone away. So she had no choice, she was leaving to start a new life in England.

The flight was long. She sat alone against the window, the clouds fluffy and peaceful beneath her. As soon as the plane had diverted out of Argentina air space, however, she felt somewhat more free than she had expected.

At London Heathrow airport, Enzo waited anxiously at the arrivals gate. He tapped his foot against the floor, checking his phone every minute for any messages from her, but it was just the groupchat going crazy as normal. The boys were all worried about Luna since Enzo had told them what had happened. They were all desperate to meet her.

People began appearing from behind the gate, greeting eachother as they entered the main part of the airport. Soon enough, Enzo's eyes fell on his sister.
"Luna!" He called, causing her eyes to meet his.
"Enzo!" She smiled, running to her brother and hugging him tight. For the first time in days, she felt safe.
"I'm so glad you got here ok, you're safe now, ok?" Enzo told her, holding her head to his chest. She softly let her tears fall against her brother in relief.

"Come on, let's go and see your new home! The boys have been round all day helping me sort out the spare room for you," Enzo told her as they walked out of the airport and to the car park.
"That's so sweet, I can't wait to meet them all! I'm really glad you're happy here," Luna smiled.
"I am, and you will be too," Enzo nodded. Luna was only a few years younger than him, but he had always been a parent figure to her, and protected her to no end.

Pulling up the driveway to the Surrey home, Luna was mesmerised at the house her brother called his own. It was gorgeous - white walls, around three storeys high with exotic trees decorated to enhance the black entrance door. This was her home now, too. Much different to the state of the apartment she was used to.

Enzo took her into the house, the light glistening through the front window and straight into the living room on the left, a golden glow encasing the white and grey decorated room, a cinema style tv against the wall. The stairs were directly ahead of her as she entered the house.
"You want to see your room?" Enzo smiled, excitedly. Luna nodded, following him up the stairs, the cream carpet thick beneath her socks. Two flights of stairs up, Enzo stood outside a door.
"Go ahead," he stepped aside, letting her welcome herself into her new room. She gasped, the beauty of it overwhelming her. The whole top floor was one huge bedroom for herself; the carpet a cosy grey, the walls white with black and white decorative photos and a few hanging plants. She had a small black leather sofa against the back wall, a glass coffee table infront of it with perfect view to the mounted television the boys had attached to the wall. Around the corner, a huge bed was perched under the window, the bedding grey with a black and pink fleecy throw on top and a small plant on the white bedside table.
"It's, perfect," Luna shook her head in amazement, her palms resting on the window pain as she gazed out the window at the view - the garden huge and green, trees at the end protecting a small flowing stream with a tiny bridge into the back field.
"I'm glad you like it, it's somewhere for you to have your own space, too. You know, if I have the boys round and you can't be bothered to put up with them," Enzo laughed.
"Are you kidding?! I can't wait to meet them! Especially after they helped do all of this for me," Luna smiled.
"You really want to?" Enzo raised his eyebrow, earning a simple nod from his sister.
"Alright, you need to rest today. We'll go into town tomorrow and get you some clothes, and some essentials. Then we'll get them round tomorrow night, alright?"
"Alright!" Luna smiled, flopping against her bed with an excited, yet satisfied exhale.