♥️

©️ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Join Veronica on her journey for revenge.

You already know the drill, no plagiarizing and let's keep it respectful. It's my book and I'm writing it the way I want to.

So I finally decided to write a sequel!! This is the second book in the ROYALS series, I highly recommend reading the first book before this, in order to understand better. If you have read the first book, you will be able to recognize some characters, enjoy!

Everything that happens in this book, including it's characters, are based on fiction, this isn't real.

Warning of mature themes, such as; foul language, sexual references, drug abuse, alcohol abuse, rape, murder, suicide, and violence.

Credits go to Pinterest for all images used.

♥️

Synopsis
Two years after her sister's death, Veronica Reed had grown tired of being the background character. Beginning her junior year in Harvard University, the seat of power had changed a long time ago, it was no longer only the "ROYALS" from Cherwell College that had control, it was much more worse. Their group had grown bigger, they had joined the six other rulers of Harvard and together, they reigned.
Veronica watched them from a distance, hidden as any other student. She studied them, learnt how they operated, attended every party they hosted, and vowed to get revenge on the "ROYALS" for what they did to her sister. Her anger was mostly directed at them, but that didn't mean the rest were innocent, they were simply going to be collateral damage in her ploy.

Aesthetics

♥️
Veronica Reed

♥️Noah Kingsley

♥️
Noah Kingsley

♥️Noah Kingsley