chaper 1: reawakening

Hi, new readers! This is zapstir here. I've never written fanfiction before, but thanks to some inspiration from some creators, I want to give it a try! I'm open to criticism and hope you enjoy it. (All rights of characters go to nintendo company)

Inspiration: S-SEVEN7

______________________________________
Pov: none

We pan up to see a glowing light blue tube filled with water surrounded but a dark room.

???: ENGAGE OPERATION 112352

Lights begin to flicker on showing the metal walls, floors, and machinery hooked up to the blue tube. A person is floating in a tube of water when suddenly cold air and water seep from the tube until eventually opens up. With a wet plop, the human contained within the tube falls out.

???:ahh......my head....what's happening?

Nova: Hello resident 2536 A.K.A Jeremy Smith, welcome to the future. My name is Nova, your personal assistant. *small amount of confetti falls from the ceiling*

Jeremy: T-Thank you... I guess? Let me just get up first

Jeremy is a 5,8 17-year-old boy with short ginger hair and freckles.
Jeremy gets up after a few minutes of trying to lift his extremely weak body and rubs his head in pain

Jeremy: god, how long was I out for?

Nova: CALCULATING ........12,000 years

With that information, Jeremy begins to freak out a bit. He remembers getting into a pod and someone saying that he would be out in a few hundred years, not thousands. Jeremy begins to take deep breaths and calms down.

Jeremy: All right, so the people that put me in this thing miscalculated a bit, and now humanity might be long dead, and you could be the only one left alive... great!

At this point, Jeremy is pacing the floor and very close to freaking out until he sees a tiny robot Come up to him from a mini automatic door found in the room's wall with a tray. On this tray lays a vile with green liquid in it.

Nova: Jeremy this vile is a performance-enhancing concoction that was made by the world's greatest minds to help you in your journey outside please drink this before beginning your exit.

Jeremy:thanks Nova

Nova: Now head to the room through the metal door

Jeremy approaches the metal door and it splits open to provide passage. Jeremy goes into the next room and finds it has 3 lockers in it. After rummaging through all 3 he finds MREs, a 9mm with a few magazines, fresh clothes, and some canned goods. He puts on a red t-shirt and black pants given to him. He then opens a can of sliced carrots and looks shocked.

Jeremy:woah! These things don't even look a day old! I guess when you learn how to keep a human alive for thousands of years you also find out a way to stop food from spoiling.

Nova: all right now head to the next room and get ready for the outside

Before Jeremy makes it to the next room he Decides to drink the vile that was in the vile and he begins to feel light-headed until he passes out and collapses. when he ones his eyes he is met with a weird awakening. He sees something Grey right in his face then he hears "Ay!", Jeremy's eyes shoot open to see a weird-looking Manta ray thing right in his face.

Jeremy:AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Weird manta ray:AHHHHHHHHHH!!

Jeremy jumps back to his feet as he sees a Giant manta ray slowly approaching him. He backs away till his back is against a corner of the room.

Jeremy:G-Get back you t-thing!?!?!?

The manta ray hesitantly backs off and suddenly two other pairs of footsteps are heard coming closer and closer until they stop and Jeremy sees 2 blue and orange humanoid creatures. They both seem to have squids on their heads.

Pov: Jeremy

One second I come out of a cryo pod thousands of years later and now this!! Just what are these things? Oh no one the orange one is moving toward me!

???:idihrjdidheieheoebduhrurbrur?

Jeremy:what?

The orange one gets closer to me and tries to reach out for my hand. I freeze for a moment and shakily hold out my hand and it takes it. Its hand feels Cold and smooth and it looks at my hand and back at me with a smile and curious wonder in its eyes. It then pulls me away from the wall and lets go of my hand. The 3 creatures start talking to themselves. After a minute or two of talking, I can't even hope to understand they look at me with wonder and I say.

Jeremy: hi?

They look at each other and back at me. Then the orange one grabs my hand and leads me out into the opening. When I come out the sun nearly blinds me and after a few seconds of getting familiar with the outdoors, I see the Eiffel tower sticking out of the ground and a city-like shape in the far far distance. All 3 of them walk toward the city as I follow behind.
______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it and can't wait for the feedback, hope to make some more soon, see you on the flip side!