Spilled secrets (and popcorn)

"Fuck that was some really good popcorn"

Setaya

"Oh so you left her in the boat" Sarah says softly to the little girl in front of her.

"Mm-hmm" the little girl replies.

"Okay can you tell us what she looks like?" I ask softly, tapping the girl's shoulder.

"She has a trunk and blue ears" she describes.

"Okay my friend Sarah here is gonna get it for you" I say as Sarah starts to walk off.

"Be careful of electricity," the little girl warns.

"She'll be okay, she's a pro" I say comforting the little girl.

"Hey there's 14 thousand volts in those wires" I hear Sarah's step mom yell.

"Have some faith in her jeez" I yell back annoyed.

"Hey Sarah, be careful,"  Topper shouts.

"Sarah get down now"

"Can you all stop shouting your gonna distract her" I shout towards them I see rafe roll his eyes and I flick him off.

"Rose calm down, I'm an athlete. I got this" Sarah yells back.

"That's right you got it" I say, sending her a thumbs up.

"Why are you encouraging her?" Topper says angrily.

"I'm not. Look she was gonna do it anyways I might as well be supportive". Sarah finally reaches the boat despite everyone's yells. She looks back at me and winks leaving me confused before she randomly starts convulsing making everyone approach her scared. I finally get the hint when she lifts up the wire and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Girl if you're gonna try to scare the living daylights out of everyone I'm gonna need more than just a wink" I breathe out as I hug her. We both walk over to give the girl her doll while Rose scolds Sarah. When she's finally done, we walk over to see Topper and wheezie talking

"What's up top" Sarah says, approaching him "Hey sneezie".

"That's not my name" wheezie says annoyed.

"Oh you'll live" I hug her, squishing my cheek against hers.

I try not to gag as Topper and Sarah starts being all lovey dovey. "Cmon wheezie let's go before this turns rated r"

"Oh screw you" Topper shouts to me.

"That's what Sarah's here for" me and wheezie laugh as we walk away. As I walk to the front door I see rafe on the porch.

"Hey taya" he says, grabbing on to my waist.

"Don't fucking touch me rafe and it's setaya to you" I whisper angrily. He backs off and puts his hands in the air.