|Watching Clouds| Shikamaru Nara x Reader

Authors Note:
Y/N- Your Name (First)
H/C- Hair Color
H/L- Hair Length
E/C- Eye Color
A/N- Authors Note

~ Shikamaru's POV ~

I laid on the soft bed of grass looking up at the clouds in the sky.

I then started to remember all the great memories I shared with you.

- Flash Back -

~ Shikamaru's POV ~

I looked beside me to see Y/N starring at the clouds as they moved to the East of us. (A/N- East is to the right.)

Her H/L H/C hair lightly swayed with the rhythm of the wind, her E/C eyes shined with admiration as she looked up at the clouds watching the way they moved at a slow and steady pace without anything weighing them down.

"What's wrong Shika?" Her voice snapped me back to reality.

I realized that I was starring and quickly look away, heat rushed to my cheeks.

"Nothing" I replied, trying to act calm.

I looked back over at her and saw that she was looking at the clouds again.

"I wish we could stay like this forever" I heard her say,

"What do you mean?" I asked her curious as to what she'll say.

"What I mean is I wanna stay here with you forever and watch the clouds go by."

Her answer made my heart beat fasted,

"I want us to stay together and watch the clouds forever too" I answer her truthfully.

She turned to look at me and smiled.

- Flash Back End -

"We'll be able to watch the clouds together forever soon Y/N" I spoke aloud as I continued to watch the clouds from my spot beside her grave.

Authors Note:
Please vote and comment! Your comments would really help me when I write other stories! Well until next time bye!~
                - Ashley