Untitled Part 1

This is how love starts and ends.

Hi my name is Emma and i just moved to Paris and i just got into my apartment and to be honest the last person that was last in here did not clean this room really good so now i am stuck cleaning this room and making it my own style. Finally, I am done cleaning.phw.i looked on google maps and it showed me this coffee shop so you know what i did i got in my car and went over there with my computer to do some work. A couple months go by i still go to that coffee shop in fact i am a regular now and i went to get my donut and i got a coffee to well i saw this guy came and order and he was new to Paris like i was well he got his coffee and 12 dozen of donuts and he sat down with his computer and he looked really buys. And in my opinion, he was relly relly fine as fuck and he hade blue eyes brown flufy hair he was Amarican and he was just sooooo cute i could just not. Well he came up to me and said ohh you're doing work so can i join you? I said uhhh yyy- yeah well then he sat down and he said woow i love your hair it is so long and i said really thank you i like your fluffy hair. He said ohhh thank you.he asked me what was my name and i said my name is Emma what is yours he said will. Later on at like 12:10pm he said ohhh sorry I got to go, will you be here tomorrow and I said yeah I come here every day to work and he said ok bye I will see you tomorrow. WAIT!!!!. I said. Well he already left and i said DAMMIT!!!. Well i just went home at that point and the next day i came in and i ordered my usual and apparently he was there at the same table we were sitting at yesterday and he said good morning sleepy head and i said ooh shut up. He said ok ok calm down. And we were talking and working and before he left this time i got the chance to ask him for his number and he said yeah sure he gave it to me later that day we were texting and he asked me if i wanted to go to the beach with him i got butterflies in my stomach of course i said yes because i like him. Well the next day we when and we talked and walked and even playd in the watter he was soo nice to me usually every guy i meat is rude ass fuck. Well after that we went home. We did the same thing every day. It was so fun. I had the best time in my entire life. well 7 months go bye. We planned another day together and at the end of the day he asked me he said Emma will you be my girlfriend and i said YES!!!!! We blushed while hugging. I was so happy that he asked me that question. I was so happy that he and I were together now.we went to the coffee shop together and we went to the beach. We also went on dates and he paid for me. I was so happy that we were together.