Dim Lighting Chapter 1

Tw: Murder, One-sided relationship, morally ambiguous characters, Kidnapping, Possessive behavior, Insanity, torture, Lime syndrome, Dehumaztion, Abuse, Toxic family dynamics, obsession, Stockholm syndrome, Mind breaking, Abusive relationship, Minor amnesia, Implied Sexual Abuse, Manplution, Gaslight.A/N: If you ignore these TW I will not be responsible for you having a panic attack. Two people are working on this so the update will take a while.

Deimon ran as he tried to outrun the police. As he ran the police were shouting behind him to stop Deimon pondering ‘Should I just give in? NO!’ As Deimon ran faster and drove into an alleyway as he heard the police cars rapidly flying through the streets he paused holding his breath. Deimon paused and walked down the alleyway till two hands grabbed him “Let go of me you fucker!” He snarled pathetically that he was bleeding. He heard a voice say “Boy don’t kill your baby brother,” it was said in a sickly tone. Tommy started to struggle but the hold was too much as these nails felt sharp. He knew what they were “V-vampires,’ He strutted. As he felt something sharp bite his neck. As Tommy weakly struggled the fangs went deeper as his hand grabbed his check “shhh fledgling it will be all over,” that voice whispered.

Tommy slowly stopped fighting and passed out weakly. Wilbur removed his fangs from the young boy who was picked up by Technoblade as Philza chuckled happily; he finally found him; they had been watching him since the beginning and saw something interesting in the boy that reminded them of Her. They would never let him leave and no one would get in their way as Jack watched his kidnapper get kidnapped he smiled he was free from that asshole as he walked away carefully from the scene. Jack let out a bit of a tear. He missed Tommy but why did he? He hated him but he ignored that feeling of sympathy for that murder. Jack was just in conflict with his mind 'Maybe I should find Tommy he helped him... NO!' He yelled in his mind and walked toward a restaurant as two people left the restaurant, opened the door for him and stumbled towards a booth, and tried to catch his breath.