Hollywood

Minttu came into her boyfriend's bedroom to see Kimi packing.

"And where do you think you're going?" she demanded.

Since Shantelle had married Nico he had gone back to seeing Minttu, trying to get on with his life.

She easily got on his nerves, with her breathing down his neck, a few days ago he had caught her going through his phone, and a hell of a row had broken out.

"Hollywood, Jim's invited me to come and stay with him for a week, he's landed the lead role in a brand new movie." Kimi said, carefully packing the book Shantelle had sent him, inside the front cover was a photo of the two of them at the wedding reception.

Minttu knew it was there and she knew the consequences if she removed it.

She crossed her arms stubbornly and barked "You're not going Kimi-Matias!"

He closed the lid of his suitcase and zipped it up.

"What are you? My Mother? Minttu, I AM going to Hollywood and too bad if you don't like it!" He growled at her.

"Well, what about us?" She whined, "You know I think you're only dating me again because you can't have Shantelle!"

He picked up his suitcase and turned to face her "maybe you're right you know, for the only woman I want is Shantelle Prost!"

She crossed her arms and said, "well, well, well, I thought so, you know the latest that's going around Twitter?"

Kimi shrugged, he honestly didn't care.

Minttu gave him a nasty smile and said "apparently you and Jim are the hottest news in Formula One...an American and a Finn..."

"He's Canadian-American Minttu! Now do me a favour, I'm not going to be home until next Friday, Rami and Irma are coming to watch my place! If anything gets broken, goes missing...you name it...I WILL find you!"

She stuck her nose up in the air and snapped "obviously Shantelle and Jim mean more to you than I ever will!?"

He gave her a grin and said "Yes Minttu, they do, more than you'll ever know!"

She kept her nose up in the air and snarled "then consider us no more Kimi Räikkönen!"

As she walked to her car he called "good riddance!"

Rami was standing next to the door to his Mercedes having seen everything.

"I was going to get up you for chasing off another girl but I can safely say, I'm glad...Minttu was not out for your heart, she was out for a whole lot more!" Rami said.

Kimi gave his older brother a quick hug and said "I got a plane to catch! Hollywood here I come!"

*

After an excruciating thirty-hour flight, the Iceman's plane finally landed at the Los Angeles International Airport, and true to his word, Jim was there waiting for him.

"I just heard you're single again," Jim said greeting him with a hug.

Kimi sighed and said "Yes, and let's talk about it later!"

Jim gave him a sympathetic look and said "Yes, let's! Because I want to take you to the set, I have to be there to do a scene tonight!"

*

Universal Studios, Hollywood

"How do you keep going at your age, Jim?" Kimi asked as he was amazed at the massive studios.

Some of the world's best movies had been filmed there from Jaws to E.T. to Men in Black.

"How do you keep going driving an 800 horsepower racing car, with G forces that reach over what? 7?" Jim asked, "This way, studio 3, is where I have to be!"