✦ ࣪ ˖ 【 CUT THE CRAP 】 ✮ .

(req open )
kind of not rlly how they would act but idrc + didn't ask.
word count: 780

(tw:arguing,blood, fight, swearing, toxic relationship, toxic JJ, sex attempt, abuse,  sex talk

(tw:arguing,blood, fight, swearing, toxic relationship, toxic JJ, sex attempt, abuse,  sex talk . NOT A SMUT. RHIS IS ANGST.)

You got invited to a party, with kooks and pouges. You and JJ went in together, he looked at you and smiled.
"You look gorgeous, Cupcake." JJ Commented.
"Thank you Jayj. You don't look so bad yourself." You laughed as he looked at you with a side eye kind of. You and him walked to the bar area, seeing Pope & Cleo, and Sarah & John B.
"Hey Y/N! Hi JJ!" Said Sarah, running up to you both. Greeting you with hugs.
"Hi Sarah!"
"Hey Sarah." Said JJ.
You also talked to Pope, Cleo, and John B.

After a couple of hours you got drunk, and walked over to Topper. Topper was your ex before Sarah. You sort of.. made out with him. You both went to the back of the Cameron's house and you thought he was JJ. he then started talking.

"I really missed you Y/N."
"Huh? Oh mhm yeah okay JJ."
He leaned in towards you.
And you kissed him back. Multiple times. Kiara ran into you guys behind the house.
"Y/N What the hell? Topper. Your ex bf?"
"Huh wdym? That's not topper it's j-.."
You soon realized what you had done.
Kiara shook her head. And ran off to tell JJ.
You had saw him look behind the house. He then looked down. And JJ started walking toward You and Topper.
"Yo dude chi-" Topper started before JJ punched him in the face. His mouth was bleeding.
"JJ WHAT THE FUCK?"
"no. No. Don't you what the fuck me. You said forever Y/N." He said tearing up. JJ ran off to the chateau. Only you,topper,JJ, and Kiara knew what happened.

You followed JJ in your car. He got out and so did you.
"Jayj! Wait!" You said catching your breath. Why did you park so far away..
"What. What do you want Y/N M/N L/N."

"Jayj.. please it was a mistake.. I-I.."
"You-you? Look Y/N. I'm going to tell you straight forward. I'm not forgiving you. Ok? So why don't you run along to Topper huh?"
"JJ please just listen to me."
He walked off. And you just followed him into the living room. He had always been obsessed with your body. And your killer vibes. Maybe that could help. Since you were both kinda drunk.
You sat on his lap.
"C'mon Jayj. You know you want me." You said, looking down at him.
"No Y/N. I don't. get out."
"And what if I don't?" You said stepping off of him.
He started to yell.
"Y/N GET THE FUCK OUT."
You kinda just stood there. You loved JJ. And you couldn't let him go. You started to tear up.
"Y/N. God. Your such a fucking slut."
"W..what? You don't mean that Jayj. I've never even h-"
"Cut the crap Y/N. Just tell me your sob story so you can go."
"Fine. I'm such a fucking slut right JJ? Such a fucking slut hm? That's what you're gonna call me? After everything we've been through."
"Y/N I only speak the truth." He walked off AGAIN.
"JJ please. I thought he was you I - I really did."
JJ walked towards you and raised his hand. Before he could do anything, The rest of the pouges walked up.
"Ey, what happened girl?" Said Cleo, looking at you.
JJ very quickly put his hand down.
You looked at JJ. He gave you a "tell her and I will beat your ass" look.
"Nothing happened Cleo. I'm fine, we're fine." You said, backing up towards JJ.
Kiara looked at you. And at JJ and made a heart .. and then broke it. Geez.  "duh." You whispered to her.
"Can you guys go actually? I need to talk to JJ .. alone."
They all murmured in agreement and went back.
"JJ listen we need to bre-"
JJ grabbed your arm and laughed.
"No baby. Your mine. Forgot? You said it yourself you whore."
".. JJ. That was just sex talk.."
"Yknow what. Screw this." You ran off back to the pouges.
"We are over JJ." You mouthed to him before he could catch up.

Kiara looked at you. "Did you do it?"
"Yeah.."
"I'm proud of you Y/N." Said kie.
Sarah and Cleo were also in the back with you two.
"Yeah Y/N. It's tough ending a toxic relationship." Said Sarah.
Cleo was sleeping. Passed out.
"Thanks guys." You smiled at them.

req more stories ig( prob fluff possible smut

req more stories ig( prob fluff possible smut.. ion know how to write those 😢..)