𝟎𝟎 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐧 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐞

╰┈➤   ❝ 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 ━

╰┈➤  ❝ 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 ━

 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝  𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦  ❞

The peace of a tranquil forest soon came to a close, as a birds cries were heard drawing closer to the man who stood in those woods. The fair male paid no heed to the animals cries, instead he chose to focus on the target in front of him. A bullseye planted on a tree, he opted to draw back the arrow, increasing the tension along the string which connected the bow and arrow. Drawing in a small breath, he let go, the arrow flew in the direction of the marked tree. The boy held his breath as he uttered a silent prayer, in hopes the arrow would land were he planned.  

A semi-audible snap was heard as the blackbird reached its location. "Yes! I did it! I suppose all of Rook's training is paying off." The boy pushed his long hair back has he chuckled to himself, he could imagine the look on his friends face if he was there with him. He knew the blond would stare at him with warm approval, seeing how far he's come in such short time. The curious bird stared at the long-haired male, waiting for acknowledgement of its presence. The [e/c] eyed man turned to the bird, his gaze then fell upon a letter that the blackbird, now known raven, carried.

"A letter? Aren't there are better methods of communication now?" He untied the letter from the raven's ankle. "Thank you for the delivery." The fair boy gave a small smile to the bird as he opened the letter and began to read its contents. A sigh soon escaped his lips. "Ah, I've lost track of the date again! How could I do this, much less on orientation day! Alright allow me to grab my thing's we'll leave immediately." The raven let out a short caw as it watched the boy gathered his things and prepared for their departure.

-----------------

 "This is too much character, if you ask me..."

"Isn't it delightful?" 

A series of loud caws were heard as two raven's could be seen flying towards Ramshackle Dorm and Night Raven College. The tall man with a bird mask looked up to the sky, soon he ushered the new boy into the run-down dorm and said his goodbyes. The slender man soon then rushed toward NRC to welcome back an attendee of the aforementioned school. 

.

.

The walk back to Night Raven was somewhat tedious, but Crowley managed and walked into his office. As he entered he noticed a tall boy pacing around his office. Nonetheless, the Headmage was furious at him. "I can't believe that you've forgotten about the most important ceremony to this school!" The boy jolted at the sound of Crowley's voice, as he began to profusely apologize. "I've very sorry Headmage! It was very undignified of me, although....since I couldn't make it, tell me all about it." The boy gave a nervous smile as he was curious about this year's ceremony. "Very well, I will tell you. Oh my! Aren't I so kind to my students?" The Headmaster had a look of joy and pride on his face as he got ready to recount the day's activities.