The wedding in Safe Haven

TW: penetrative sex, oral sex (Spencer receiving), rough sex, hairpulling

Yeah, a bit smutty again, but a wedding is always so.... you know what I mean 😉

-----------
-----------

August 16th - saturday

It was eight and Reid already dressed, Ava still in the bathroom. "What is it taking you so long, Baby?" He asked and glanced impatiently at the clock, they needed to leave in twenty minutes.

Spencer still hadn't seen her dress and was excited about it as finally the bathroom door opened and Ava stepped out. His jaw dropping Reid stared at her, she was beyond beautiful, her hair in an updo, a few curly strains framing her face, a hint of eye make-up made her eyes greener than ever. His eyes wandered down her body, a lavender coloured kneelong dress, tight from the top down to her waist showing of her figure perfectly. The silver highheels brought her on Reids eyelevel and as his gaze met her face again he suddenly noticed the necklace, clearly visible now.

Ava was closing the second earring and looked over at him. "So what do you think? There are going to be some flowers in my hair later, but is it okay?"

"Ava... you... I.... and you... and this.... and I" he stuttered and felt his dick starting to get hard.

She smirked at him. "I assume that means yes."

Spencer wanted her. NOW. He quickly closed the gap between them and carefully placed his hands on her neck, giving her a deep kiss. "Spence" Ava mumbled as she felt his dick pressing against her lower abdomen and knew where this was leading. "Baby, I did my hair."

But Reid just deepened the kiss and started walking backwards to the bed, pulling her with him. For a moment Ava hesitated but she was already too arroused so she pushed him gently down on the bed and straddled him. Quickly she opened his belt and pants, reaching inside and closed her hand around his cock causing Spencer to moan in the kiss.

"But just a quickie" Ava mumbled in the kiss while she raised her hips and guided his dick inside her, slowly sitting down. She moaned deeply as she felt him slowly stretching her out and as he was fully in Ava began moving, trying to not move her head too much. "Fuck, Ava" Spencer breathed in her mouth and she broke the kiss to lock eyes with him. She increased her pace and Spencer leaned back on one arm, his eyes closed, his mouth slightly open. For a few minutes there was just moaning and heavily breathing until Ava suddenly shouted "FUCK, DR. REID, I'm gonna cum on your cock."

He couldn't say who came first or if they came simoultanesly, Spencer was just suddenly hit by a very strong orgasm that made his head spin and he quietly moaned. As they had recovered Ava got up and stroked down her dress. "Does my dress look now like I had sex in it?"

Spencer laughed. "No it's... it's beautiful. Just like you."

A few minutes later they had everything sorted again and met in the hallway, where he kissed her again. "Spencer" she giggled and softly pushed him away. "We gotta go."

Ava grabbed her purse and smiled, while he was wondering how he had managed to get the most beautiful girl in the world.

-

"Hey uhm... can I... can I kiss you, today?" Spencer asked while driving.

"Well, I hope so?"

"I mean... you know... the girls...."

"That's okay, Spencer. They like and trust you" Ava smiled. "And you can even dance with me."

Half an hour later they had arrived and got out of the car. The wedding was going to be held outside and everything was decorated and ready. "Oh look at you, you make a gorgeous couple" Mary greeted them and hugged them both before Spencer grabbed their bags as they planned on staying the night here.