A Reunion to Remember (PSH)

ּ ֗ ִ ִ ۫  ִֶָ    ֗ ִ ׄ .

PAIRING: sunghoon x fem!reader

GENRE/CW: smut, unprotected sex, fingering, cunnilingus public sex, car sex, mentions of drinking, mentions of jay and yunjin (le sserafim), and other idols.

WC: 11,380 words

SYNOPSIS: You last met Park Sunghoon when you were in high school, more precisely, when he had gained enough courage to ask you out, not knowing that the most popular girl of the school was already taken by the senior who was equally as popular. Four years later, your batch decided to hold a reunion back in your town, where you meet sunghoon again. Only, the problem is that he's hotter than ever and you can't, for the life of you, keep your eyes off him.

WARNING: contains smut!

      ּ ֗ ִ ִ ۫  ִֶָ    ֗ ִ ׄ .

—————————————————————

"There's no way he didn't know!" You exclaimed, recalling how things went down back in tenth grade.

Yunjin only sighed on the other end of the call, "listen, I love you but, you have to take into account how oblivious the poor boy was back then! He studied and skated, that's all he did," she spoke, emphasizing on the but part.

You huffed, sitting down on the edge of your bed, nodding to yourself as you found her point to be a valid one.

"It's still awkward though," you mumbled, playing with a loose thread of your sweater.

"It'll be fine, okay? It's been four years, and it's not like you have to talk to him." Her words were true yet again, and this is why you loved her.

Yunjin had been your best friend since you were in middle school, she'd always been honest and the social butterfly everyone loved, but at the same time, she was humble and kind, always taking care of the ones around her.

You were relieved to know that she would be with you for the school reunion, an event which was planned thoroughly.

It wasn't just a meet up, it was a three day trip back to your hometown, the first day being the reunion dinner night, the second being the beach day and the last being the night out at the new club.

The idea itself was thrilling, not to mention how desperately you needed this break, Yunjin even quicker to express her excitement by booking two hotel rooms for you both as your parents now lived in Seoul, and not in your hometown.

Another sigh left your mouth as you plop down on your bed, staring at the ceiling while wondering why you even bothered to check the guest list, to check whether Park Sunghoon was invited or not.

It was no surprise when you saw his name in the list, gulping as you recalled the embarrassing incident which took place between you both, the one in which you never got the opportunity to confront him.

You closed your eyes, revisiting the memory.

It was the last day of the tenth grade, your exams had just gotten over and the student crowd was elated, throwing notes everywhere to celebrate the same, which caused you to scrunch your nose at the sight of paper wastage and meaningless litter.

"Hey," a sweet voice called your name at the exact second, succeeding in grabbing your attention.

You recognized him as your classmate, Sunghoon, who was also a good friend of your own friend, Jay.