changes

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Unedited

He was staring at me with such beautiful eye, I wondered if he was really staring at me i looked back and tried to find someone behind me but no one was there, then I looked to him again with a questioning look, he all but smiled at me, I was mesmerised by his captivating smile and the way his chiseled jaw clenched while he broke into a smile.... no a smirk, why was he smirking at me, I see him right in front of me, when did he come to stand this close to me, his view is even more clearer, he looks godlike with that valorous stance, I bet he has gone through a lot for someone to look and act like this.....' what is happening ' I asked my self as I feel everything shaking then I fell, and I looked up, to find a very beautiful castle coated with gold and diamonds making it shine, I the middle of the castle I could see a Ruby like crest but I can't deter what the crest looks like as it is to far up in the sky, I heard something running toward me, i turned slowly to figure what it is,I gasped when I saw the a white stag running towards me I immediately panicked and fell to the floor , i started screaming and shouting for help till it got to me it started sniffing me i looked up to it and wast caught in its jet-black eyes I screamed again then the next thing I know is waking up and gasping for breath.

I looked around my room to see it is still the same and I am not outside that beautiful gold coated castle, I sighed.' It's just a dream, I would be okay' I sighed again. I looked towards my alarm clock and noticed it is still five in the morning.

Getting up from my bed, I start to prepare for school, on entering my bathroom i spotted my face in the mirror, my eyes widened as I saw my hair In my reflexion, I touched it. 'Wow!!, what happened to my hair?' How was 8 going to go to school like this? I thought. I brushed it off and proceeded to do my morning routine the I got out of the bathroom to prepare for the day, itook out my butcut jeans and my long sleeve white body con blouseand complemented it with a with sneakers and a shoulder bag, I looked at my hair once again and thought of what I should do with it then I used my hair clip to fold it up and clipped it to the back so most of the colour won't show.

It was seven in the morning by the time I was finished with dressing up, I ran down the stairs to meet my mom making pancakes for breakfast.

'Mmm' 'come sit' she said. I complied and sat down on the bar stool we have In the kitchen then she kept two pancakes on my plate, it smelt so nice but I didn't want to talk to her concerning yesterday's event as I was still annoyed she didn't tell who those people where.

'Chris?' 'Yes mom..' I trailed. 'What did you do to your hair?' Oh... she noticed, what am I going to say now...
'Mom I had a spare dye stored in my cupboard and I thought why don't I just change my look' I mused, my mother was looking unsure as she didn't really buy my lie.' Since when did you have a spare dye in your cupboard?' ' mom I have our chest that dye for a very long time and it was kept there I remembered it today and voila! I used it' ' okay but-' I cut her off. 'Mom goodbye I'm gonna be late for school rex is waiting for me, love you!!' 'Love you too hun! And stay safe!!' She she called back.

As I got outside I spotted rex waiting for me on our porch. ' what too you so longggg' she groggily said, rex has never always been a morning person.' Sorry mom was just asking me some questions ' 'about' 'nevermind let's just go' she started the engine and we drove to school, it took us fifteen minutes to get to school, we then packed and got out of the car.

'Who are those' I asked rex as I saw some group of students standing outside talking. ' I guess they are the new transfer student, the principal announced it yesterday that there would be a new arrival of students, didn't you hear that announcement?' I flushed as I knew then I was daydreaming.' Uhh no, never mind it's not my business' we started to walk to the entrance, the girl amongst them waved at me and smile, I looked at her baffled why would she smile at me, I shrugged it off like there was someone she was waving to instead of me.

We finally settled for our first class of the day, halfway through, the door was pushed open and one if the new students entered our biology teacher, Mr Jenkins stopped his explanation and looked to him with one brow arched.' Who are you young man?' The boy looked at the teacher in a questioning way. ' I'm one of the new transfer students, sorry I was finding it hard to locate this class as it is my first day' Mr Jenkins told him he is excused and told him to find a sit and settle down unfortunately I was thebonly one with a spare sit beside me, so he came and sat beside me, his face was void of any emotion like he doesn't give a fuck what goes on, 8 didn't know I was staring until he looked at me with a raised brow, embarrassed I looked away and cursed, howbi dreaded for the class to end because I was getting impatient by and by, finally the bell rang signalling a change of period,I didn't waste any more time a dashed for the door to my next class.

Hey guys
I know what ya'll thinking, nothing much really happened in this chapter , I just wanted to introduced some new characters, but don't worry I know yall are confused, I would shed more light in the next chapter, and please don't be a silent reader, vote and comment, it motivates, and if I don't see any vote and comments I might just stop the book 😉
Ps: I would soon start editing the previous chapter!!!
One love ❤
Anddd the picture above is what Chris wore to school.