Chapter-3

Hi Thazbu 🍉🍉🍉 fans, kaise hai aap log, hope all are fine. 

Chale humare story ko continue karthe hai.

Lets Begin

In the Morning

R: Raghav wakes up first and notices pallavi who is sleeping near him and her hand in his hand and feels very happy and says dhanyavadalu to lord venkateswara. And he feels like pallavi is waking up. 

So he immediately acts like he is still sleeping.

P: Pallavi wakes up and sees her hand enterwind with his hand. And she tries to take her hand back. But he didn't leave her hand. 

P: In her mind ye ithna jorse kyu pakada hai. ye sach mai neend mai hai ya natak kar raha hai she split it out from her mouth slowly.

R: Raghav hears her words and thinks agar isse patha chala tho mai neend me hone ka natak kar raha hu tho mujhe abhi bahar nikal lega. And he acts like he is just waking up now and pulls her hands so that she comes near to him.

And looks at their hands and pallavi and they share an eye lock for some time.

After 1 minute they take back their hands and pallavi says mai fresh hokar aathi hu.

R: Raghav feels shy and smiles like a kid.

After some time both gets fresh and raghav is waiting for his morning coffee

P: pallavi comes into the room and gives him a cup and raghav exitedly takes it and sips his first sip and splits it immediately.

R: Yeh kya hai Saree ka dukan. 

P: Khada.

R: What?

P: ji ha khada, thumhara thabiyath teek nahi hai so chup chap yahi piyo.

R: What nonsense. Mai Raghav Rao hai, Aur mai ye sab nahi piyega. 

P: Apni raghv rao ka bhajan bad me karneka aur chup chap jaldi se isse khatam karneka varna abhi ke abhi bahar nikal doon ga  Samajhla.

R: O saree ka dukaan thum shayad bhul rahe hai mai Hyderabad ka don hu thum nahi, shayad thum......

P: Gives him a serious look and says Thum kya ....age bolo na 

R: wo mai wo..

P: Chup chap jaldise piyo aur thumhari thabiyath theek ho jayega.

R: Ye mujhe aise order de rahi hai jaise a meri amma hai. Very good raghav rao. isse manana chahthi thi na thum ab bhugtho.

P: kuch kaha thumne

R: Nahi saree ka dukan, mai abhi isse piyunga 

P: Good.

R: Raghav takes the kada and feels yu kaise peethe hai isse log, and closes his eyes and nose aur 

khatham kar dethi hai.

P: Pallavi is looking him and controls her giggles

And she takes cup from raghav and comes to kitchen to prepare breakfast.

After some time they finishes their breakfast and pallavi gives him again tablets.

Raghav makes irritating face and takes it and again sleeps.

Like that 2nd day also passed like pallavi taking care of raghav.

Morning Pallavi's home bell rings and she went to open the door she looks confused to see siddesh and family kyun ki vo tho kal aane wale the. They comes inside the home.