CHAPTER ONE

~AUDITION~                                         
You came for an audition in HYBE LABELS.
You were quite nervous for the audition until you met someone who came to support his friend.

                                      ?:"Hi!"

(he asked her as she was looking quite nervous)
Yn:"Do I know you??"
      (she asked him as she was confused)
?: "No but...you look pretty though haha!...."                                                                          (*awkward chuckle*)
"I saw you, you were looking so nervous"
Yn: Ahh! Yes I am actually, it is because I am pretty scared bout what if the judges didn't like my performance.
?: Don't be scared! Be confident.
(he said while she felt comfortable with it)
Yn: Thanks!! (Kamsaayo).
Then the assistant of judges said you to come in.
You looked at that boy.  He cheered you up by lip syncing "best of luck" and showing thumbs up. You smiled at his behaviour and went in. Judges asked you to sing. Your vocals,visuals and confidence made judges amazed.
You came out of the audition room and walked to your home.

TIME SKIP
4 weeks later
The audition's results are out now and you were selected. That was the happiest day of your life. But, now you were more scared cuz you've heard that trainee is the most difficult and hard time in an idols life.
You passed 6 months. It was quite hard but now you were used to of it. The time finally arrives which u were waiting for long.
"GROUP REVEALING ".
The manager told you about your group. You thought you would be soloist or in girl group but this time it was something you didn't excepted
Manager: your group has 8 members
Yn: Okay!!
Manager: But this time it's very unique group. As our company is not popular at all, so we thought to do something unique, which people don't have any idea of. You will be the one and only girl in the group rests are all the boys.
Yn was shocked when she heard that she is the only girl in the group.
Yn: Are you kidding mee!
Manager: Well! Isn't that unique! Please tell us your decision. We'll wait for your response as we have to tell other members also. The manager left, leaving yn alone. Yn was deep in her thoughts. She decided to deny it but then she remembered; the hard work she did to be on this level. Her heart was not ready to accept her decision but she thought to listen what her mind said so, she agreed for debuting the group. Manager came to know her decision which was "yes".
Manager: I am glad to hear that, earlier when we asked one more girl about it but she refused it. Anyways, first we will change your na....
Yn: " she cut his sentence" did all the members agreed??
Manager: yes! They did, so I was saying that do you want to change your name, we're asking you cuz if u want u can change and if u don't then it's totally fine, your real name is also beautiful.
Yn: No I don't want it to be change
Manager: Okay!! Please sign on these papers.
Yn: "smiled and nodded" you sign some papers and then u went to the practice room and then you met someone which u were not accepting.