I. The Beginning

He was walking endlessly. Who was he? Where is he? Was he alone?

He narrowed his eyes as he looked around, it was an endless void. Should he watch where this would lead? He has nothing to do.

He.. Was he a person? A male? Or a female? Hmm. Curious.

He didn't know how long he had been "here". He didn't even know what is "here". It was peculiar.

He was bored. Terribly so. Looking at the void. It was lonely. So he created lights(little did he know it would be called stars). It was a little bright now.

But it was still lonely. Should he create another breathing being like him? And creating he did. He created breathing beings like him.

He was happy with his creation. Especially when one of his creations made planets with "animals", "trees", and the man and woman. The woman, Lilith, was wonderful. She refuses to bow to the man. But she was punished, her children were taken.

He frowned, that won't do. He would give her compensation for her suffering.

He watched as everything was played by Fate. Another wonderful creation he did. They like to call him father. All of them did.

He watched as humans grow in population and evolve. They discovered another source of little light, a fire.

He watched and watched. Then he felt an emotion he never felt.

One of his creations called it pain, as they symbolized. Ah. So that's what it was. One of his creations was impaled on a cross after being punished for doing what was right. For carrying the sins of these humans. A creation of his, that he was proud to call his son, was impaled and killed by his son's creation.

He mourned. The skies were gray, and water poured. It showed his sorrow. Why?

Then he watched. These humans. They liked making others suffer. Does he do it back? For making so many of his creations, his children. To be hurt.

“Grandfather,” One of his beloved grandchildren that could go near him, Thanatos, approached him, “It is quite alright, we are here to give comfort. Your creations, your children, has their own ways to cope,”

He spoke as he watched Apollo cry for his dead lover, Hyacinthus. It was painful. That was another of his great-grandchildren that was hurt. He wanted to know what it felt like.

He wanted to feel every emotion they felt. At the same time, make the humans suffer.

“Thanatos..” He spoke.

“Yes, grandfather,” He knelt down in respect.

“Take care of everyone. I wish to know what it's like to be a human,” He told the boy.

“For how long?” Thanatos asked.

“For as long as I'd like,”