II. Chloros, The First Born

And a human he shall become. It was amazing to walk amongst the humans one of his sons has created.

He's called Rhydian Chloros. He is tall with broad shoulders, long limbs, and a well-built figure. He has short black hair with bangs sweeping over his emerald green eyes.

He would ignore the stares of the men and women. He wasn't here to please them. He was here to learn how to be a human. What made his children love them after making them suffer.

There is a hierarchy system in this era. One of the fates has decided to butt into his plans and helped him create an identity.

The Chloros family is a wealthy secluded family that hailed from Greece. He had spent his days as a wealthy human merchant, but of course some of his so-called children decided to be a bunch of little shits and drop by to visit. Nyx, in particular, would shout "Father!" whenever she would enter, some of his human workers were surprised the first time she visited. Then it became a normal that some of his children would visit him, even his grandchildren.

But.. It felt warm.

"You have a wonderful family, sir!" His secretary, Belinda Alinac, smiled at him. She was one of a kind in his opinion. Belinda is a young woman who is extremely beautiful and charming with straight black hair that has bangs swept to the left side, her face is quite petite with elegantly shaped eyes (her blue eyes that couldn't seem to get enough of), a small chin and full pink lips.

It was confusing. It confused him for days, as he interacted normally with Belinda. But there was this feeling. He thought it felt weird. Mayhaps because he has been alive for so long that he didn't learn what it was?

So he called for his many children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren regarding this. He ranted and ranted about this feeling, "— And then, that human man had the audacity to flirt with her?! In front of me?! How could you children make humans have such audacity!"

Apollo laughed, cutting him off. Rhydian stopped and raised an eyebrow at his grandson.

"Great-grandfather, forgive me for laughing," Apollo chuckled, so does everyone else,"But I and everyone else in this room believes you are in love with Lady Alinac,"

"Love? What in the world is that?" The group sighed in exasperation, no matter how old their father was, he was still clueless of how emotions work.

"Great-grandfather," Aphrodite took his hands, "Love is different for every person. So, tell us how you genuinely feel about Lady Alinac,"

And tell them he did. It was weird how it was easy to let it all out. It was enlightening.

"Our only advice is be upfront," Cupid said, as his counterpart; Eros, agrees, "There are a lot of women in this time that like straightforward men, after all,"

"I ought to erase you for your insolence alone," Some of them rolled their eyes.

"You could, but you wouldn't,"

Rhydian tsked, and they laughed at his expenses. No matter how old the being is, he cares for all of his creations alone, while he cares about his creations creation, he cares more about them.

There are exceptions, like Belinda Alinac and some others. About five months has passed since that conversation, the Gods and Goddesses were amused as they watched him drop hints of his affection towards the woman.

After two years of dancing around, they have finally gotten together. Belinda Alinac was welcomed within the Chloros(the creations consider themselves as such).

"Wait so you're Gods and Goddesses!? The one we worshiped!?" Belinda asked in shock.

"Technically no one knew what is Grandfather," Poseidon pointed out, "He was here when the universe was nothing but we just called him as such,"

"Is that why you just act as normal citizens?" She asked around.

"Around Grandfather, we are as normal as you mortals as," Zeus said, crossing his arms, "He loves all of us the same though,"

"Flaws and all?" She inquired.

"Flaws and all," All of them said at the same time. Belinda was surprised, she didn't expect that even someone so powerful as Rhydian Chloros, her lover. Would love his creations so that he accepted their faults.

So she watched. That the deities they worship, act like children in the presence of their creator.

"Lin," Rhydian whispered her name over the wind.

"Mhm? What is it, my lord?" She asked.

"Marry me,"

It has been three years since then. Tonight, October 31st. Belinda Chloros née Alinac is giving birth to the first born child of the Chloros.

"It's a girl, Lady Chloros!" The midwife cried in relief, as the cry of a newborn echoed throughout the room.

Everyone was in awe of how beautiful the first born was. She inherited the emerald green eyes her father has, but the face was her mother.

"What's her name, Father?" Hecate asked. She was one of the younger generations that was allowed to call him Father. She, Nyx, Apollo, and a few more were the favorites. But she, Thanatos, Erebus, and Nyx were the most favored.

"Ophiuchus," Rhydian asked, "She will be Ophiuchus Estella Chloros,"