𓆝Chapter 14 Boom Boom𓆝

Read my story or have your wifi destroyed 🥰

"Do you even know where YOU'RE going?" I questioned feeling annoyed about my situation getting dragged "Just shut up" zoro replied "Of course shut up, we're probably going down to the sea to meet you're moss friends" I sassed, My response irked the swordsman to go faster in annoyance

Hearing explosions coming from an direction is where the swords man ran faster but I couldn't give a damn and closed my eyes as if nothing ever happened.

I got on my feet, making the swordsman stop in his tracks unable to run, looking Infront of me seeing the duo, Miss Valentine and Mr. 5. "what are you doing" Zoro questioned not getting a single thing of what I was doing "Helping off your debt" I replied blankly regarding the offended expression the male had 

Seeing that Mr. 5 was in a position to flick his exploding booger to the blue haired females face, I acted fast.

"Mistsplitter"

I ran fast, and charged my way to the snot who was ready to explode on the blue haired Females face.

"Nose fancy!.."

"Cannon!"

I got Infront of Blue haired female blocking the booger who was ready to explode and kill her. instead of blocking the attack with my blade I accidentally cut it in half making two explosions.

"Th- The street!" Miss Wednesday uttered at thee sight of the explosion "Who are they?" Mr. 5 questioned.

I gasped in disgust I shouted out My body shaking "I- I cut his booger!" I uttered "Zoro! did you see that!" I asked "Yeah yeah I did" Zoro replied blanky.

"Damn you! You never give up!" The blue haired got here unusual weapon spinning it in her pinky ready to attack me but I got the weapon away from her hands making it fly in the air, I put the tip of my blade near her neck.

"You really should thank people who saved you, We're just here to rescue you" I scolded with serious expression "Eh? Me?" She questioned confused at the sudden change of mind, instead of fighting her it suddenly changed to saving and helping.

"So you're the two people who cut down all the lowly employees in this town" Miss valentine commented "No shit, its as if they'd attack themselves" I mumbled rolling my eyes thinking the most logical reason "Why would you want to protect the princess of Alabasta?" Mr. 5 questioned.

"I got some circumstances of my own, you see..." Zoro replied trailing off " he got threatened if he didn't do it" I interrupted Side eyeing zoro, plainly looking at him, The moss got irked at this look "You!-"

"Well, No matter. You're our enemy one way or the other" Mr. 5 said "Since when was there two ways.." I mumbled facing zoro with a confused expression but he just shrugged "Oh of course you would get lost in those two ways" I mumbled not too loud for him to hear but to make him look at me "You're in our way" Mr. 5 continued "Same" I replied, Miss Valentine giggled while Mr. 5 was putting his finger in his nose, ready to get his booger out, as I and zoro got ready to strike.

"There you are!" A familiar voice shouted out, cutting the tension. We all looked where the voice came from, Miss valentine and Mr. 5 looked irked, while Me and Zoro had a light smirk "Zoro! Y/n!" The straw hat captain shouted out "Now what?!" Miss Wednesday complained irritated for another problem.

"Luffy! thanks but we don't nee your help, or does that wench got you in debt too?" Zoro asked, I snickered at the green haired male's question at the strawhat, Zoro Me but cared less waiting for an answer coming from the strawhat which is his captain, raising a brow waiting for answer, while the red vested male breathed in and out multiple times until he raised his voice