chapter eight!

For the rest of the night, Zoey Heyward sat at her sewing machine and finished making her Midsummers dress

Since she was a little girl, she enjoyed following her father to the event and help them set up and serve but for once in her life, she would be in attending instead of working.

She had stayed home and succeeded making another Zoey Heyward original.

She had decided to go with Nick to the Midsummers in hopes of teaching Rafe a lesson. She wanted him to know if he ever put his hands on her again, he would never touch her again.

She sat down and waited for Nick to pick her up. Her brother and father already left to work the event.

"Baby, your date is here." her mom yelled to her.

Zoey took a deep breath before exiting her room and walking to the living room.

"Hi Nick." she smiled nervously.

"You look beautiful Zoey." Nick coughed grabbing the girls hand, "I'll make sure to have her home at a good time."

The mom kissed her daughter goodbye before letting the couple exit.

"Are you excited?" Nick asked as we pulled out.

"I'm a little nervous. I haven't spoken to Rafe in a while so I dont know how he'll act when he sees me."

"He'll be jealous that he didn't get to walk in with the prettiest girl in the room."

"Your so sweet, but no." Zoey said looking over at the boy.

She had established a friend zone between the two not wanting to end what Rafe and her have. She knew it was toxic but she didn't care. The last couple days apart had made her analyze her feeling for Rafe, and she had made a pros and cons list.

Pros: He was sweet when he wanted to be, he listened to her, he loved her, he protected her, and he supports her.

Cons: He put his hands on her, he's an asshole, his constant search for validation.

"I mean a man can only wish." Nick shrugged.

The rest of the drive was silent until they finally arrived at Midsummers hand in hand. They had seemed to catch people's attention as the chatter got quieter as they stood close to the entrance.

"Perks of walking in with the prettiest girl at the party." Nick whispered to the girl pulling her forward.

The two walked around the party for a while greeting and saying hello to people.

"I'm going to get us something to drink." Nate said walking away from the girl.

She watched him walk off deeper into the event.

"Hey Zoey." she turned to see Rafe in a blue suit looking at her with soft eyes.

"Hey Rafe."

"You look good." Rafe said stepping closer to the girl making her step back.

"I know." Zoey said crossing her arms.

"Why'd you come here with him?"

"No one else asked me." Zoey shrugged.

"C'mon Zo, I miss you and I hate when your mad at me." Rafe said with a solemn look.

"You put your hands on me. That shows you don't respect me."

"Hey, I'm sorry. I was mad already and I wasn't thinking." Rafe stuttered over his words.

"You fought my little brother twice." Zoey said, "It's like you can't stop. You don't listen to me and I can't stand it."

"You want me to start listening to you I will, just please talk to me, I'll do anything." Rafe said grabbing her hand.

"I'll hold you to that." Zoey said before poking his chest, "If you ever put your hands on me again, we're done."

"I want to kiss you so bad." Rafe said staring between her lips and eyes.

"You don't want to be seen macking on a Pogue."

"I don't care." Rafe said grabbing her waist and pressing his lips to hers abruptly. Zoey immediately kissed back wrapping her arm around his neck pulling him closer to her. Rafe pulled away looking directly into her eyes.

"I love you Zoey. I'll do better for you." Rafe said still holding her waist.

"Rafe—"

"You don't have to say it back, I'll text you later." Rafe said walking away.

Zoey watched him walk away until she turned to see two women staring at her.

"Hello, are you Rafe Cameron's girlfriend?" one of them asked.

"No, can I help you?"

"I'm interested in the dress, where did you get it from?" the other lady said.

"It's a Zoey Heyward Original. I made it myself."

"Nice to meet you Zoey Heyward." The woman said, "do you only design or do you also style?"

"I can do whatever you need." Zoey smiled brightly. She could her dad in the corner of her eye nodding.

"Okay, take my card and we can talk my business but beautiful dress Zoey Heyward."

The conversation was interrupted when JJ was being escorted out of the party by police. He called upon all the Pogues but they left leaving Zoey by herself.

rafe
come to the bathroom.

Zoey looked up to see Rafe walking into the house and her following shortly after. She walked into the male bathroom to be immediately grabbed and pushed onto the counter.

Rafe kissed her lips feverishly missing the familiar feeling of comfort. He grabbed her ass picking her up and dropping her on the sink counter without breaking the kiss. Rafe locked the bathroom door so no one else could get in.

"I want to fuck you right now."

"Go ahead." Zoey said unbuckling Rafe's pants and massaging his dick making him groan loudly.

He pulled her dress up and moved her underwear to the side which was already wet, "Fuck your such a good girl."

Rafe inserted himself thrusting at a quick pace not caring for her to adjust or not. He placed kissed filled groans on her lips. He kept going until his thrusts became sloppy cumming on her leg.

"I have been sex deprived for like a week." Rafe laughed fixing his pants and hair.

"Don't lie to flatter me."

"Zo, I haven't slept with anyone else since you've been back and I don't think I want too."

"Thank you. For respecting me enough, I appreciate it."

"And Zoey, I promise I will never put my hands on you again." Rafe said enveloping the girl in a hug.

It was interrupted when the couple got a call from Pope.

hey pope

john b is going to the er!