Remnant

Atlas Academy

Oscar Pine groaned as he walked with General Ironwood through Atlas Academy. Another day of training, another bruised body to heal. While his friends got to become official Huntsmen and Huntresses, he was left behind to get closer to their level.

Seeing the boy's annoyance, Ironwood commented, "You're getting better. Pretty soon I'd say you'll be good enough to go on missions with your friends."

Oscar gave the older man a side eye, "You really sure about that? I can barely land a hit on you."

The general chuckled, "Maybe some of the easier missions. But you'll get there some day. Ozpin wasn't so great when he started out, I'm sure."

With an amused roll of his eyes, Oscar stopped as he felt a strange sensation pulse through his mind. It was as if someone dropped a loud object in the next room mixed with the feeling he got whenever Ozpin took over his body. He visibly recoiled as the sensation left as quickly as it came.

Taking notice, Ironwood questioned, "Are you alright, Oscar?"

Getting his bearings, Oscar waved him off, "Just exhausted. I'll be good after a nap." The general was still concerned but chose to leave it as he walked with Oscar to his dorm room. Silently, Oscar contemplated what he just felt.

"What was that about?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

???

Salem grunted as she felt a strange sensation penetrate her mind. Similar to Oscar, the bizarre feeling disappeared quickly. But unlike the boy, the immortal witch had some idea what just happened.

She paced the room around her, "That sensation, that wasn't natural to Remnant. It almost felt like..." her mind flashed back many millenia ago, when she stood before a pair of mighty dragon deities. "...Them."

After focusing for a moment, Salem's magic traced the source of her experience. "Solitas..." She put a hand to her chin, smirking in contemplation, "I suppose I should give Watts and Tyrian a message, this could prove most interesting."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solitas

Bakugou grunted as he walked around the facility, squinting his eyes through the darkness. With barely any light, he kept popping small explosions in one of his hands to illuminate his path. While there are many terminals and gadgets lying around, the teen ignored them as his mind was focused in his situation.

The last thing he remembers is pushing Midoriya out of the way and....dying. Bakugou shook his head to clear his mind as he came across a large door. As tempting as it is to blast it down, Bakugou simply walked over to a nearby terminal and pushed a few buttons to turn it on. With some simple navigation, he found a command to open the gate.

What awaited him was a wave of cold wind, causing Bakugou let out a loud "SHIT!" as he let out a few medium-sized explosions to generate some heat around himself. Calming down, he stared outside and bore witness to a snowcapped landscape.

Bakugou raised an eyebrow, "The hell? It's supposed to be March." While hesitant, he took a few steps outside of the entrance and looked around. It was then that he noticed his attire was different. While fighting the League of Villains, Bakugou had his normal hero attire but now he somehow is in his much more insulated winter uniform. It's bizarre but Bakugou wasn't going to complain about having some warmer clothing.

But what really shocked Bakugou was when he looked up at the sky. While it was a cloudy night, that did nothing to hide the bright and shining moon. The shattered moon.