𝗀𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗔𝗻 𝗘𝗺𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁...

𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Opening my eyes. I see Hide with pans hitting them.
- OH MY GOD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!
i say trying to shut him up.
- YOU'RE FINALLY AWAKE! ITS 7:43!! SCREECH IS DOWNSTAIRS WAITING FOR YOU!
As he finishes his Sentance, I get up and run to the bathroom.
- ILL GET YOUR BACKPACK READY!
- THANKS!

Grabbing a comb, i starts combing my black hair. Setting it to my right eye. Putting it down i grab a brush and finish it by it making more it straight and less tangled.

Exiting the restroom. I run downstairs tripping and banging my head on the wall. My vision becomes a bit foggy but i quickly push it away.
- Are you okay Seek!
I hear a high pitched voice.
- Yeah I'm fine Screech...
i reassure him

- Alright Seek. Here's Your bag. Now let's go we're going to be late.
We nod and hop into his car, we arrive and enter the building. We then run to our classes.

Yeah yeah, it was like any usual day. Study before class. Talk a bit. Learn. And then repeat until break, lunch and then break again.
- Hey Seek!
i hear the voice I deeply loved so much.
Turning my head 360°, i see Figure.
- H-hi Figure!
i said trying to keep my voice steady.

- You Okay? Your heartbeat it getting faster and you're really red...
i snap out of day dreaming.
- Yup! Perfectly fine!!
I tell him, "he probably doesn't believe me. i'm the worst liar in the world.." i think to myself, looking down at my desk.

The day went by faster than usual, it was already lunch. As the bell ring's everyone hops out of their chair and starts walking to the cafeteria, i stay behind. making sure everyone leaves, I get up and get to the restroom, going into the bathroom stalls. Making sure no one's in there, I put my knees up to my face, i start quietly sobbing and drawing, hiding my face in my knees. Everyone hated my drawing skills and my obnoxious cries. They found crybabies "annoying and dumb" here, and that made me feel like that, obnoxious and dumb.

I hear a silent stall door opening, i pull up my head to see Glitch & Shadow stand their recording and taking pictures. Awfully humiliated, sobs start running down my face, I get up, push them away and run to the roof where Hide and Jack usual are. Pushing the roof door open, i notice them and they notice me.
- Oh my god! Seek! Are you okay!!
I hear my big brother's voice getting closer as their quiet footsteps get closer too.

I start start shoking my head no to tell him i'm not okay, i'm worse than okay.
- What Happened?!
He says pulling me into a hug
- They saw me...
As he quickly came aware, my vision got a bit blurry and I heard sharp noises of my name.

.

Before i knew it... i pass out, completely blacking out.

.

Slightly opening my eyes, I try to get used to the bright lights in whatever room I'm in...
- Nurse! They're awake!!
I hear the squeal of my younger brother as a nurse rushes over and brings something that she pulls to my heart.
- Hmm.. Are you feeling well..? Anything bothering you..?

To be honest... I don't remember anything that happened..
- i'm fine... no... nothing bothering me...
I say fully opening my eyes and sitting up as she puts the stethoscope away.
- That's great to hear! Well I'm going to let a couple of people come in.. tell me if you don't feel comfortable.

Finishing her sentance, she exits the room and most likely goes to let people go inside to visit me.

As I hear loud footsteps I see a fluffy brownish orange hair as he comes over.

- Seek! We we're all worried!!

TBC...

"Sorry this was short! It's quite difficult writing long chapters- & sorry for the cliffhanger-"

.668 Words.