Chishiya X Reader

Plot: in Jack of hearts, you saved the bullied victim, and became partners with him, but you showed to be more clever than him, and a certain few around you gained a small interest in you and one another, creating a unspoken truce, and a blonde boy so happened to gain I little more interest than the others.

Chishiya X Reader <3

Readers personality:

Clever.
Quiet.
Kind.
Defensive.

Enjoyyyy <3

——————————————————xxxxxxooooo

Entering the Jack of hearts game, you put on a weird collar, it clicked and dinged, you hum and start walking to the stairs, thinking that the noises it made had to do with the game, so you wanted to know, just like everybody else here.

Walking up the steps, you looked around and saw many players here, a few stuck out, but none the less you looked around, it looked like a prison, you scoffed and walked towards a part of the wall where nobody stood, and you crouched down, sitting to wait, not knowing when it'll start.

The last person walked in, finally, the game was beginning, you calmly look up to a screen, as the rules are explained.

During the first round, you had nobody to go with, you were invited in a group, by a girl with a blue dress, and buns, she was really pretty, but you could tell that she isn't trust worthy, but for some reason you already deducted that she wasn't the Jack.

First round went by slow, but you enter your cell as you tell the ai your symbol, this round, nobody had died.

Next round, the man that was getting bullied by a bigger one was getting pushed around a lot, you noticed this the last round, and you wanted to do something, but you watched, looking at them from your peripheral field of vision, and the second round, while everybody stood bored in the middle of the room, the victim was pushed to the ground, was the man was getting screamed at.

You thought you'd take a chance, and try to become partners with the bullied one, seeming as you'd have better chances with him.

As everybody started at what was going down, you got up and walked towards the man, and crouched down beside him, seeing his pain clearly through his eyes, your eyebrows furrowed, but your expression changes to a nice welcoming smile when he looks at you, as you wanted a way to comfort him, he worriedly smiles to you too, but it was pretty small, and the smile wavered, suddenly the big man starts yelling at you.

"Hey what are you doing with my partner?" He shouts, you stood up.

"Partners should be equal? He clearly doesn't want anything to do with you," you say, pretty quiet, probably nobody hearing you unless they were really close, you kept calm, you let out your hand for the victim on the ground to take, and he did and stood up, you whispered in his ear.

"Tell him he's a club," you say, you didn't want to be the reason for the first death, but this man's violence was going to be a problem, everybody was staring at you 3, watching what was going down, nobody really seemed to notice you whispered, but as the big man was going to barge at you, the man quickly says.

"C-club!" He stuttered, the man stops, and smirks, scoffing, he flicks the man's forehead.

"See? Wasn't that simple, how about you say it sooner next time?" He snarls getting close to the guys face, you almost role your eyes, sick of this man, but as the big man walks away, the young one turns to you and smile, your eyes followed to look at him and you smiled back, and you walked of but you gestured for him to follow, it was a barely unobtainable gesture, but he caught on, and followed you, as you walk to the cafeteria, everyone's eyes followed you two and you smirk, walking down the stairs, you'd been narrowing who you thought was the Jack, you suspect your partner, the blue dress girl, and the big bully man, weren't the Jack, that'd be too obvious, plus, meeting them for just 2 seconds made it way way obvious it wasn't them.