CHAPTER THREE : The first day

Both the sisters were walking on the road going to their college.

Ashi : Goshhh Dida ! Our overprotective parents. Kitni tension lete hain yrr as if me choti bacchi hoon jo kisi ke bhi baaton me aa jaungi.

Vaishu : yeah.. I can understand ash . Mere pehle din bhi aise hi tension me the dono.

Ashi : (mimicking her father) or ladko se bilkul door rehna.

( Both the girls started laughing )

Vaishu : But whatever it is cutiepie... Our parents care for us that's why they say all that. We also need to understand their perspective na.

Ashi : yepp dida i know that.

Both the girls reached the college.

On the other hand....

Sidshek reached downstairs and saw their mom sitting on the dining table.They both reached her and touched her feets and took her blessings and then both of them kissed her on her either side of the cheeks. The cute family moment was going on while the servants  set up the breakfast table.

(I forgot to mention sidshek are from a highly reputed and rich family and vibha nigam is the owner of the very famous clothing company 'AS Collections' )

OOTD

                SIDDHARTH NIGAM

                 ABHISHEK NIGAM

The three of them were having breakfast

Sidd : mummy aaj pata h kya huaa

VA : kya hua beta

Sidd ( eyeing at abhi) : aaj na kisi ko vaishu dii ki bhot yaad aa rhi thi

Abhi : ashu ke bacche chupp kar ( angrily while being shocked)

VA (laughing) : Aacha aaisa hai kya abhi?

Abhi : na..nhi mummy aisa k..kuch bhi nhi hai

Sidd : accha to apki jaban itna atak kyu rhi hai dada? 😂

Abhi : beta tujhe to me dekh lunga

VA :  (teasingly) are beta vaishu ki yaad aa rhi thi to use call kr leta ya mil leta na 😂

Abhi : Kya mummy aap bhi ( shyly scratching the back of his hairs)

Like this with lots of teasing and enjoying the family time they finished their breakfast. And the nigam brothers left for their college after taking blessings from their mother.

Outside the nigam house mansion....

Abhi was going towards the car but sidd stopped him

Sidd : Dadaaa! Don't be a boring peep

Abhi : kya hua chote. Ab kya dikkat he tujhe. Video bana kr chen nhi mila?

Sidd : Are apko pareshan krna to mera hakk hai or usse kabhi bore nhi ho sakta me😛

Abhi : Chote chupp kar. Bhot badmash hota jaa rha h aajkal tu.

Sidd : hehehe😅. Accha ye sab choriye me kya keh rha tha ki dada aaj mera college ka first day he to kyun na hum bike se entry maare

Abhi : Ab me mana karunga to aisa to hai nhi ki tu meri baat manega

Sidd (patting abhi's shoulder) : waah dada waah.. Kitne acche se jante hain aap apne chote ko.

(Saying this he ran off to take his and abhi's bike keys)

Abhi : iss ladke ka kuch nhi ho sakta🤦‍♂️

After few moments sidd came with the bike keys and both the brothers ran off to their college in their respective bikes.

❤<33..............................................<33❤

Here's the chapter. Hope you guys liked it. Do vote and comment ❤. Till then bbye. See ya in the next chapter.