little yoongi vaccines

Jimin pov:

Tomorrow we were going to get our vaccines and I was a little stressed.

Because yoongi doesn't like hospitals or any kind of thing like that so it was going to be really difficult for me

It was 8 p.m. and I called yoongi because I had to tell him that we were going to the hospital tomorrow. But I decided to tell it by skipping some parts.

"Yoongi baby can you come here?"

When he heard me calling him, he came to me by crawling.

I sat him on my lap and hugged him.

"Baby I need to tell you something but don't cry okay?"

He looked a bit scared. Probably because of the words I would say.

"Yesh dawddy"

"Baby tomorrow I have to get my vaccines so we need to go to the hospital."

"B-but dawddy can't I stay wif Jin hyung" he said with his puppy eyes

"No, you can't babe. He has work to do so you need to come with me"

I said and he sighed then hugged me back

"Okie thwen"

"My good baby" I said and pecked his head.

"Let's watch some cartoons if you want then we need to sleep"

"Okie dwaddy"

I turned on the TV and in one of the cartoon channel, yoongi saw tom and Jerry and squealed in happiness.

"Dawddy dis one"

"Okay my babe"

We started watching cartoons. Actually he did, I didn't because I was staring at him knowing he would cry so much tomorrow.

After 30 minutes

Author pov

"Baby it's time to sleep dear"

Jimin said while caressing yoongi's cheeks.

"Okie dawddy"

He said and yawned. Jimin chuckled at him carrying yoongi towards their bedroom.

"Dawddy I want numnum"

"Okay my dear"

They got in the room and Jimin sat on the bed with yoongi on his lap in sideways.

He lifted his shirt up leaving his chest opened. Once yoongi saw it, he put his mouth on jimin's nipple and started sucking it harshly.

Jimin moaned quietly at the sensation and said.

"Slow down dear"

Yoongi ignored him and continued sucking it harshly. Jimin was moaning quietly.

After some minutes he fell asleep in his boyfriends arms and Jimin put his shirt down and laid on the bed with yoongi

He hugged him like a koala and kissed his head before falling asleep

In the morning

Jimin woke up and stared at his boyfriend. He had to wake him up because Thay had to go to the doctor's appointment. Of

"Baby, wake up dear"

Yoongi groaned and woke up.

"G'mornin dawddy"

"Good morning babe. Come let's wear our clothes and have out lunch. Then we will go to the hospital"

Yoongi nodded and they got dressed and headed downstairs to have lunch.