4 : Back Home

⚠️Cursing - inappropriate words⚠️

^perth stewart^
Age : 28

Author's pov :

"Ow phi, phi, phi! That hurts!"

Jisung said, struggling with the male that was hitting him with a japanese fan.

"You ass! How dare you not tell me that you were coming back to Malaysia just two days when we were talking on the phone! I had to find out from your ma!"

"Phi! I thought i could suprise you when i found out you're still in Malaysia..! But I forgot to tell eomma not to tell you.."

"Well because of you, i hate suprises now"

"Aw phi, come on now!"

The boy said while whining, but still had a huge grin on his face.

"I missed you"

"Well look at you, you devil, always acting narak to stop me from scolding you!"

Perth said, mixing English with Thai in his words. While smiling at the boy who was hugging his parents and older brother, who didn't get a word from what he said.

"Well phi, you know I'm always cute"

"You don't think that this too much confidence?"

His older brother said, snickring afterwards at Jisung's expression.

"Eomma! Look at him, its the first time he sees me in real life after so long and he's already bullying me!"

His mother just chuckled, it's nothing out of the normal, her two children always bickered and fought, just their way of expressing their love for each other.

"Hanji, your staying with me tonight, we have to catch up on a lot of things!"

Perth spoke again with korean when he saw that Jisung's older brother was going to take his suitcase.

"Eh!? Why phi? I wanna sleep with ma today!"

Jisung said in Thai.

"Your not 6, Sungie, don't you like my cuddles anymore?"

"It's not like that phi! But i don't get why are you so clingy?"