Chapter 7

Cloud Recesse

"Everyone try to leave, they end up walking back into cloud Recesse."

"Just like Wei Wuxian said, we can't leave from here. We don't even know how our clan are doing?"

'Do you all want to see something? Something that will cause you all to have nightmares or something that Sect leader Jiang doesn't believe in?'

They all turn to look at Jiang Wanyin, "What are you talking about Wei Wuxian?!" Shouted Jiang Wanyin.

'What am I talking about? Since Wen Ning already told you, you still won't believe him. Why don't I show you all?' With a snap of his finger, Wei Wuxian surrounded the whole place with resentment energy once more.

They all end up in the dimensions where they watch what happen, when the Jiang clan got burn down by the Wen clan, when Jiang Wanyin got rescued by Wen Ning and when Wei Wuxian got his golden core taken out by Wen Qing to put it inside of Jiang Wanyin.

'They see Wen Qing is cutting Wei Wuxian open with a doctor knife, she went deeper, deeper , deeper. They can all heard Wei Wuxian screaming in pain. Even Lan Wangji couldn't believe what he is seeing.

"Without a golden core, no one can hold their sword anymore."

'Arrogant? Don't respect others? What do you all think now, huh? What do you think Zewu Jun, Hanguang Jun? And I haven't forgotten about you Su She. I will let my minion torture you first.' Wei Wuxian take Su She to a dark place where he is getting tortured by the ghoul and ghost that belong to Wei Wuxian.

'And what about you Sect leader Jiang? Without my core, you wouldn't be able to cultivate again. You didn't even stand up for Wen Qing and her didi for saving you. How could you let these good for nothing slander your Da Shixiong like that? Why didn't you tell Jin Guangshan that the people at the burial mound is just all non cultivate people?! Why didn't you tell them that they are merely old man, old women and children?! What kind of Sect leader are you?! Your father will be very disappointed in you for not speaking up for other people.'

Jin Ling and the other Junior didn't know that Wei Wuxian went through so much and that no one stand up for him. Sizhui didn't know that his family went through so much as well.

"You all....you all...." Sizhui look up with tears running down his face. "You all murdered my whole family! We were just a bunch of normal medicine clan! What have Gugu and Shushu ever done to you?!"

"A-Yuan."

"What justice is this?! You all made me go against one person that I have left! I rather go live with Xian gege then be here in the Lan clan! Isn't the Lan clan known for righteous? Why didn't you find out the truth before accusing my Xian gege?!" When Jin Ling, Zizhen and Jingyi try to comfort Sizhui, he take out his sword to pointed at them.

"The younger generation doesn't deserve this...the younger generation doesn't want to go through what you older generations have to go through. Why don't you all fix it yourself?!" Sizhui lowered his sword, "I want to go home. Xian gege, I want to go where you and Ning shushu is at."

Wei Wuxian snapped his finger, Sizhui clothes change from white to fully blue with a hint of dark blue,and his forehead ribbon is gone. A light appear beneath Sizhu feet, "Sizhui!" Sizhui move his head from side to side. His hair is tie up in a half up ponytail by a blush ribbon.

And then Sizhui disappear from there, "Sizhui!" Lan Wangji couldn't stop Sizhui in time.

Yiling

"A-Yuan," sizhui opened his eye, "Xian gege," Wei Wuxian went to dry Sizhui eye. In that instant Sizhui burst out crying. A-Qing and Wen Ning ran in to see what is going on, the two see a boy crying in front of Wei Wuxian.

"Wen Ning," Sizhui turn around to look at Wen Ning, "A-Yuan." Sizhui ran over to Wen Ning as he flung his arm around Wen Ning waist, "Ning shushu!" A-Qing walk over to Wei Wuxian, "Wuxian gege, he?"

"His name is Lan Yuan, courtesy Sizhui. His surname use to be Wen, Wen Yuan. He is Wen Ning nephew." Wei Wuxian looked at A-Qing, "A-Qing, can you look after him?"

"Don't worry, since he is A-Ning nephew then he is my nephew too."

"A-Ning, take Sizhui to one of the room. Tonight we should have a big dinner with the four of us." Wen Ning smile as he nodded his head.

When A-Qing, Wen Ning and Sizhui is gone, Wei Wuxian went back to looking at all of the other people in the mirror. 'That's right. Feel regret, feel angry, feel devastated, this is what I feel, this is what Wen Qing and Wen Ning feel.'

"Wei Qianbei! Are you torturing us as well?" Asked Zizhen. "I don't want to fix my father mistake. This isn't what a cultivator should do. I always thought, as a cultivator, we should protect the innocent, find justice for them before accusing someone. I don't want to be a sect leader like that!"

"Zizhen! You keep quiet!" Shouted Sect leader Ouyang. "No Father! I will not!"

'Zizhen, Jin Ling, Jingyi and the rest of the Junior. I will let you see what your clan and your fellow disciple have done at NeverNight. This is when I destroy the Yin Hufu. Watch and make your decision.'

All of the Junior watch as their clan member and their family members is fighting over the Yin Hufu. They kill one another for it. They were shock to see their own clan and family is killing each other just for a piece of Yin Hufu.

"Wei Qianbei didn't kill thousand or hundred of people!" Zizhen look up with a angry expression on his face. "You all kill your own people over a tool! How greedy can you all get?! Wei Qianbei is right, you all become just like Jin Guangshan, become a greedy person like him."

Wei Wuxian snapped his finger, light appear at the bottom of the Junior feet beside Jin Ling since he doesn't know if he want to forgive Wei Wuxian or not. 'The decision is up to him.'