Episode 3~Bitten

Luna walks through the woods once more, on her way back to her car after studying at Scott's.

As she walked through the foggy woods, the sky dark, but the moon gives enough light like street lights, she wraps her jacket tighter around her torso. 

As she breaths, she leaves white fog in the air. Her skin had goosebumps and she couldn't stop shivering.

Crunch.

Crunch. 

Crunch.

She stops walking, but the crunching continue's. Luna lets out a shaky breath before turning around, expecting to see either Derek, Scott, Allison or Stiles. 

But she is met with a older looking man with medium length golden hair and brown eyes. He smirks at her. Luna lightly smile back politely, although she was very creeped out. 

"Why is a beautiful girl like you alone in the woods, 10 at night?" The man asks, still smirking.

"Oh, I was studying with a friend of mine." She nervously chuckled, using her thumb to point behind her which is the way Scott's house was. 

"Are you scared?" The man asked. 

"I-I'm, uh, not really." Luna stuttered. 

"Good." 

"I'll give you 10 seconds to run, okay?" The man suddenly says.

"What?" Luna starts backing out before turning around and running as fast as she could. In the distance she could hear the man counting.

Looking back while she ran, she bumped into a hard figure with a  oomph. Derek stood in front of her looking out in the distance cautiously. 

Luna was relieved to see Derek. She crawled behind him hoping he would protect her. But Derek turned around and opened his mouth. White fangs started forming on his bottom and top teeth. "D-Derek?!"

Luna thought she was dreaming. Until she felt a sharp strong pain on the side of her stomach.

She screamed slightly before falling back down to the ground, her eyes still open although she was unconscious.