The unexpected Meet

Characters and art by Submas_!
Notes:
why do i do this

“C’mon fuckboy, we don't got all day.”

“Alright, I’m comin’, I’m comin’,” Reddit complained as he walked into the room where 4chan and Twitter were huddled close together. 4chan is only just buttering the little boy up, and it’s clear that Twitter, while a little stunned,Is ok with 4chan being so close to him. The one that they both would consider an enemy is now here, huddling and cuddling with Twitter. It almost seemed uncharacteristic for the creepy neo-nazi. But who really cared?

4chan stared over at Reddit as he plopped down on the opposite end of the couch, scrolling on his phone seeming mildly amused, 4chan kept staring at him with menace. Before he finally maneuvered Twitter to where he was in a strange position over his lap. “Ay,I was tryna Sleep here,what are yo--” 4chan had rearranged him again to where he was now straddling 4chan. Reddit looks at this and asks, “What are you doing?”

The green-leafed clover turned over to Reddit and let out a sassy remark. “Since you want to be a lazy cunt, I’ll do all the work.” He quickly went to lifting up his skirt and pulling off the mini shorts he wore underneath. Twitter seemed shocked as the sudden exposure of 4chans dick was in front of him and was lightly pressing onto his crotch. No wonder he wore a skirt.

“What the hell, four-fuck!” He scooted closer but 4chan had already claimed Twitter as his own, and Twitter was attempting to take off his tight sweatpants so he could get fucked. He wasn’t even able to take his pants off completely (just on his knees) before 4chan aimed and fired. Making Twitter lean forward and moan In desperation. His eyes rolled up and he was turning a dark blue quickly. 4chan simply turned to Reddit one last time and flipped him off (which Reddit flipped off back) before 4chan turned to Twitter, his vision locking with His. He’s looking straight at him, Twitter looks so desperate to get fucked that he is already exclaiming for him to thrust into him.

4chan gave an evil look that was poisoned with sadism and gripped the collar that he had put on Twitter earlier in the morning, before pulling him forward just enough to where they were in close proximity for an electrical nuzzle. But instead of nuzzling him, he growls a little bit; “You fucking freak, are you actually enjoying this?” Twitter moaned in pleasure and attempted to hide this, but 4chans grip on his Shirt was enough for him to stay put. 4chan went on, despite Twitter asking him to destroy him,as 4chan ignored him, Twitter had no choice but to go up and down 4chans cock.

“You sick fuck, I bet you like Reddit watching you ride me.” He, somehow leaned even closer, making Twitter softly mewl in pleasure and lust. “All you are is a little fucked up slut.” 4chan growled again and then practically pressed his logo against his, to feel the electrical feeling of a shock. Making them both groan. If there was one thing that 4chan liked, it was the electrical shock of electricity coursing through his veins. It was like a drug and he enjoyed every goddamn second, and so did Twitter. 4chan feeling him up from his neck to his thighs, touching and loving him as he hastily took off Twitter's jacket.

While this was going on Reddit sat next to them, he was no longer angry at 4chan for being able to get to Twitter before he can, instead, he played back in a lazy position as his eyes trailed over everything that was happening next to him. He had unworked the buttons of his jeans and pushed down his boxers a bit so that his erect length could come free into the cool air. He then wrapped a warm fist around it to slowly coax its base. He had to admit that 4chans whole facade was rather appealing, and dare he even say, hot.

“You two are just really goin’ at it, huh?” Reddit offhandedly commented as the two were sharing electrical charges and Twitter riding him and clenching onto him for dear life. The soft moans that came from Twitter barely phased either of them as 4chan turned over to Reddit. “Shut up cunt, not like you’re fairing out any better.”