Chapter 1

Two friends fall from the sky and land in a lake surrounded by a land not of there own but a land of creators, magic, and vast lands in a world called Tevayt. What wonders could they possibly find in this magical land?The first to stand up being Alcyone and come to consciousness.

Alcyone: "Ugh, where in hell are we?" She looks around and her jaw just drops as she realizes they were both in Teyvat. She looks down at her clothes, noticing she was wearing Mondstat citizen clothing, and she has a pyro vision.

"Shivani, wake up!" She yells, shaking her friend, Shivani slowly wakes up slightly loopy and aggravated.

Shivani: "Mmmm...five minutes more, mom." They murmur slowly, opening their eyes, seeing their best friend, and scurrying back against the grass. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF ARCHONS ARE WE IN TEYVAT?" They yelled as she looked down finally, realizing they were dressed in traditional Inazuma garb and wore a dendro vision.

Alcyone: "So, to clarify, we're in Teyvat after falling asleep, after discussing how we wanted Genshin men to ruin us," Alcyone mutters, looking around, as she takes a deep breath.

Shivani: She nods. "Yeah, pretty much, so what do we do?" They ask as their best friend just smirks and turns to look at them.

Alcyone: "Explore the nations that weren't released, hook up with people, and defeat monsters. I mean, you did want Itto and Zhongli to ruin you," she says, laughing, as Shivani just rolls her eyes and laughs as well, pretending she didn't say that.

Shivani: "I guess we could go to Mondstat because it's the closest, then Liyue, Inazuma, and Sumeru," Shivani says as they look around and smile when they see a pathway, quickly grabbing Alcyone's hands and leading her down the path. "This brings back memories..."

As Alcyone and Shivani smile, they start walking towards the city when a couple of slimes cross their path; they were hydro slimes, so both their visions were useless in this situation as Alcyone pulls out her sword and both slimes were frozen in place, but not by Alcyone or Shivani, implying that someone else did it.

Kayea: "Are you lovely adventures okay?" Kaeya says in his honey-smooth voice as slowly approaches from behind making Alcyone blush, while Shivani just faces palms at their best friend's actions toward the taller male, knowing who Alcyone was now going to hook up with first.

Shivani: "Yes, we are okay, just shaken up. I'm Shivani, and this is Alcyone." They say this as Kaeya smirks at them both coming up with an idea.

Kaeya: "You know, I think we have an inn in Mondstat if you want to stay there for a bit." He suggests as the two friends nod and look at each other.

Alcyone: "Sure!" As she and Shivani follow Kaeya to Mondstat, Alcyone says. Alcyone occasionally casts a glance at Kaeya's ass.

When they arrive in the city, Alcyone and Shivani look amazed; it was more beautiful in person. Kaeya smiles seeing how happy they look as he gently brushes some hair out of Alcyone's face, which causes her to blush like crazy.

Kaeya: "Why don't you guys go get an inn? Here is the location; I'm heading to Angel's Share if you need anything," he says, walking off to the bar.

Alcyone just stares at the Calvary Captain dreamily as Shivani smacks her hard on the back of the head, making her come to their senses.

Shivani: "Behave yourself, Alcyone, we need to get a place to stay," they say as Alcyone just nods, and they both head to the inn and get a room, and Alcyone decides to head to the bar and order some wine, and Kaeya decides to spark up a conversation with her.

Kaeya: "So Alcyone, what's a beauty like you need from me?" He asks, twirling the wine around in his glass and taking a sip while licking his lips. Alcyone blushes and leans in closer.