The unsaid words....

Cold winds were blowing....snow was falling from the sky just like Beautiful small white crystals..it was so relaxing....he rubbed his hands together in order to get some warmth and put them on his mouth while staring at the sky full of stars...."sometimes i forget that unsaid sentences....don't mean unfelt emotions..that not everyone can , will or wants to spill it out like me..sometimes i forget that crossed arms..don't mean go away..but come closer.." he closed his eyes feeling something which he couldn't explain....my be imagining something he couldn't have..was giving him a very warm feeling...."everytime I think of you..i feel the intensity of loving you..like..like you could never even imagine..what i want more than anything..is you.." tears formed in his eyes as he opened his eyes again and looked at the brightest star of the sky that night..he smiled along with the tears.."don't ever doubt on my love for you..it is real as today as it was the day when we first began to share the love.. because of you..i can feel myself ..slowly but surely.. becoming the me i have always dreamed of being..i guess missing you is just my heart's way of reminding how much i love you...." He closed his eyes and he stood there speaking to someone invisible in a more thousand ways.."i don't know what else to say..but i love you past the moon and.....

Miss you beyond the stars.."
To be continued....