Umbrella Academy OC Before

Original Character :
Name : [Number Eight] Chara Jay Sparrow
Mostly known as Eight, no one but the Handler calls her Chara

Face Claim :
Katherine Ramdeen AKA Alex Jones From Supernatural

OR

Appearance :
Frizzy, naturally wavy and curly hair
Soft brown hair, slightly dark
Hair is just below her shoulders
Side fringe that is long enough to cover over her left eye
5 foot tall
Slightly tan
Eyes are light brown

Age :
Looks 18, due to a prank she played on Ben but is actually a year older than Five's conscious, so she is 59.

Personality :
Hard-Outer Shell.
Mean and Independent.
Prefers to do things herself.
Rebels frequently.
Trust Issues.
Abandonment Issues.
Big heart, afraid to show her soft side.
Very nice at times and tends to look out for others rather than herself.
Fears of the unknown/oblivion
Fears spiders
Fear of heights

Powers :
 Invisibility
Teleportation
Random Outbursts of Energy
(The first two are ones she can control. The last one is one she only can control at times. She was experimented on in the Commission, forcing her to take on more than one ability.)

Crush : Five Hargreeves

Backstory :
Chara was an anomaly, somehow born October 1st 1989, but was born inside the well hidden but known Commission.
She was raised and became a trained assassin known by those who worked there and those who were aware of the Commissions existence.
Her first mission was when she was 3 years old, as soon as she could walk and talk, she was able to handle a gun and knife.
Then came along Five Hargreeves, who could give her a run for her money.
They were both the best of the best, as good as each other.
They would have been great on missions together, being as good as they were.
But instead, they became rivals, enemies even.
Chara had had enough of the Commissions ruthless missions and she went rogue, taking a briefcase with her, escaping the place.
Five was then sent on a mission, he was more than glad to do. Assassinate Chara.
Or as people knew her: Number Eight.
Chara was able to evade Five for a long time, a whole year, but soon her briefcase was deactivated and she was left stranded in some place.
A different place entirely.
She lived there for a while, afraid that the Commission would locate her.
Unknowingly, she had just appeared minutes before Five would, in the exact same spot.
She had appeared in 2019 before the Umbrella Academy.
This is where the syory begins....