Claiming you back

"Gab can you please do me a fav-..."

''It's my rest day let me enjoy my weekend so  leave me alone.."
Gab cut her sister out in annoyance before she walks out the door making it straight into the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee.

"Gab, please. It's going to be the last I'm not gonna ask you any favor again ever again. I promise"
Reece promised to stop their nonsense of making her go on a blind date.

"It's gonna be the last Reece I will send you back to Mom if you will not stop bothering me."
She warned her and it seems to be working when she take a glimpse of her sister taken a back.

"Yes, I promise. I'm not gonna get on your way again after this. This is the last." Reece was all giggly.

Gab shake her head in disbelief after her sister left her in the kitchen. She was so annoyed.

2 hours later and she was still in the car contemplating if she will get out and go meet the girl her sister and her boyfriend set up for her. A few minutes passed and she decided to unlock the door and push it open after she grab her phone.

Gab push the glass door and step inside, she around when her eyes landed on the back of a woman who was sitting on the table on the left side. She walk past and occupy the next table when she hear her name being called.

"Gab?'' She look at the woman in the next table when she recognize her.

"Trish? What are you doing here?"
She asks in a serious tone.

"I'm here to meet someone. How about you?"
Trish asked her.

"Same with me.''
Gab answered shortly.

Trish smile and motion her to sit.

''No its fine I'll just wait here.''
Gab answer and was tried to put her full attention on her phone when Trish get up and walk on her table pulling the chair infront of her.

''What are you doing?''
Gab ask she don't hide the annoyance on her voice.

Trish just smile and ignore her.

''I'm your date Gab. I'm the one who ask Reece to make us meet. I wanna talk to you.''
Trish answer in a serious expressions.

''What?''
She asked unbelievably. After a minute she let out a deep sigh, sit straight folded her arms and waited for the woman to continue.

''Okay, you got 5minutes coz I'm not planning to spend my weekend in this restaurant with you.''
She said in annoyance.

''You are still the arrogant and hot tempered I know. But that's the best part where it makes me fell in love with you.''

''Oh common Trish lets cut the chase and get to the point. Now what do you want?''
Gab ask she can't believe what she was doing in this restaurant with her ex.

''I'm getting married Gab.''
Trish started.

''So what do you want me to do? Give you my blessing? You want a wedding gift? or you want me to be one of your bridemaid? Tell me what's your point of telling me?''
Gab ask trying to hide the pain that's killing her.

Trish let out a deep breath and continue.

''I'm sorry for everything. I know I'm not in the position to ask for your forgiveness. I love you Gab and I'll always will. I'm just here to clear things up.''
Trish slide a piece of paper in front of her. She read the address written on it and gave Trish a confused look.

''Visit that place it will answer all of your question why I did what I did.''
Trish told her.

''Thank you for everything Gab. I don't ask for your forgiveness I just want to say sorry. I don't want to get married with my guts all over the place. It's just that you deserve to know what really happened that night.''
Trish get up from her sit and left the cafe while she pick up the piece of paper and stared at it while her mind is still with Trish.