1

Wednesdays PoV
I was just typing on my typewriter as someone behind me touches my waist and slowly was moving down to my thighs "wednesday.." Enid says "Enid get your hands off me this instant." I reply in my normal monotone voice she wont stop and goes down as far to my pussy.
Enids PoV
I cant stop thinking about wednesday shes just so hot i walk over to her side of the room and touch her waist and move to her thighs "wednesday.." "Enid get your hands off me this instant." She replied. I slowly mover to her pussy and rub it wednesday gives out a soft moan "do you like that wednesday?"i say "Enid.." i smirk while she stands up and goes to her bed i push her down and pin her to the bed i slowly unbutton her clothes and undo her bra i kiss her and move down to her neck i bite it and make it bleed. Wednesday moans "you like that dont you huh?~" I say "E-Enid..- ah~" she moans my hand goes down to her pussy as i take off her wet underwear i put 2 fingers in her she moans and blushes over whats happening to her i shove my fingers deeper into her pussy and move it "E-enid go faster..~" "beg for it Addams." "E-enid please go faster..ah~" she softly moans i take out my fingers and lick them she tastes so sweet i go to my side of the room and grabs something from a few boxes i take out a strap and put it on.

Wednesdays PoV
Enid went to her side of the room and took out something that looked like a plastic male genital? It was huge she put it on her she went to me again and started rubbing the tip on the opening of my pussy i moan "ah~ Enid f-fuck.." she slowly puts it in i loudly moan she goes deeper till its completely inside of me. She thrusts faster i moan everytime she thrusts inside of me she goes harder and i scream in a bit of shock "E-enid im gonna cum.."

Enids PoV
Shes so hot her moans are making me uncontrollable seeing her in pain makes me so horny im not gonna stop till she cant walk. I thrust faster and harder she moans even louder i lick her chest all the way to her tits i lick around her nipples and suck on it she moans on how painful it is (pain kink🤭) after 3 more minutes i keep thrusting into her i stop sucking on her nipple and make my way to her mouth i kiss her fiercingly and move down to her neck and leave hickeys on it i take out the strap from her wet pussy and lick it making her moan we both clean up and go back to our own sides of the room like nothing happened.
Nobodys PoV
Wednesday tries to walk but limps instead she keeps tripping trying to get to her side of the room

give me some ideas for the next one pls :)