Meeting The Family

It's now Thursday and you and peej are going to Pennsylvania so you can tell the family about Baby M. Also you need to help Maya for her school dance thing.

On the plane:
Peej: I'm kinda nervous
Yn: why they love you
Peej: I never been to Pennsylvania before.
Yn: trust me it be ok and also my dad lives in jersey but I'm going to tell him to come to my mom's house. Anyway try and get some sleep love.

In PA:
You and peej get into your uber and drive to your mom's house. You walk in and Maya runs straight to peej and hugs him.
Yn: Maya really
Maya: yeah really
Peej: hi Maya
Yn: mom were here
Mom: coming
Your mom comes downstairs and gives you a hug and hugs peej. You show peej your room and he puts the suitcases in there. You two sit on the couch and talk to your mom for a little bit till like 2 hours later your dad gets to your mom's house. You guys all watch Maya have a fashion show with all the dresses she has for the school dance.
Maya: first dress is a black dress.
Mom: it's cute but you said Jordan was wearing red.
Dad: Jordan is taking you.
Maya: yeah he asked me like 2 weeks ago.
Yn: ok anyway I give this a 7 out of 10
Maya: ok second dress is white.
Mom: cute but you spill a lot of things and it will get dirty fast.
Yn: 8 out of 10
Dad: Peej and me are so lost.
Peej: I am but lest just pretend I'm not. (Everyone starts laughing)
Maya: ok next dress is green.
Yn: isn't that mine 😐
Mom: honey it's cute but like I said Jordan is wearing red.
Maya: yeah let me go get the red dress I have.
She runs upstairs and puts on her red dress and walks downstairs. You run over to her and spin her.
Yn: this is the dress girl.
Mom: you look so pretty Maya.
Dad: my little girl is growing up so fast 😢.
Maya: I'm not getting married.
Dad: I know but your still getting big.
Peej: you look amazing Maya.
Maya: thank you.

It's like 3 hours later and you guys are out to dinner. So you and peej ask the waiter if she can bring out something that says it's a boy or something to tell the gender of the baby. She said she will try.

Peej: so we have the gender.
Yn: we also have the name of the baby to.

Just then the waiter comes out and brings out y'all's food then she brings out a cake.

Waiter: ok so i told the manager and he talked to the cook. So the cake is either blueberry or strawberry flavor.
Mom: ok thank you.
Maya: can I cut it
Yn: yeah you can cut it.

Maya cuts the cake and sees blueberry cake.
Maya: it's a boy
Mom: omg yess
Dad: what's his name
Peej: Miles
Mom: awe that's so cute.

When you guys go home y'all watch a movie then go to bed.

Sorry it's late I didn't know what to write for this chapter but anyway who's ready to meet a new person in this next chapter.