XXXI: Oh, love

Chapter Thirty One: Oh, love

" Miguel, I know, breathe, in and out "

" Love.. listen.. "

Maira opened the door to her bedroom

Maira opened the door to her bedroom. Miguel was asleep. Maira sighed and sat down at her desk.

Maira spent about an hour reading and writing. Miguel groaned. "Maira?" Miguel asked. "Miguel, hey, what's wrong?" Maira asked. "Nothing" Miguel sighed. "Come here" Maira said.

Miguel sighed and stood up. "Tell me what's wrong" Maira said grabbing his hands and rubbing his knuckles. "Nothing" Miguel whispered. "Love.." Maira whispered. "I'm fine." Miguel pulled his hands away.

Maira sighed. "Okay" Maira said grabbing something and handing it to him. "Write your feelings, rip up the notebook, throw it, do whatever you want, I don't care, as long as your doing something with feelings" Maira sighed. Miguel grabbed the book. "Thanks" he whispered and Maira nodded.

Miguel sighed. He leans against the bed. "I'm sorry" Miguel whispered. "It's okay, your angry, feel angry" Maira shrugged.

Miguel let out a shaky breath. Followed by panting which turned into hyperventilating.

Maira kneeled in front of him. "Hey. Focus, eyes on me" Maira rubbed the side of his head. "Miguel, I know, breathe, in and out" Maira whispered. "In... out.." Maira placed a hand over his heart to feel the beat. It was fast but it was coming down.