Pedro Pascal: (In the kitchen) €

I'm bent over the kitchen counter cleaning the surface from the night before. Pedro and I held a party the night before, and people got completely blackout drunk. I have a bit of a hangover but I didn't drink as much as some.

I'm only wearing one of Pedro's large dress shirts and my panties. I barely get dressed around the house when it's just Pedro and I at home.

As I clean, I hear heavy footsteps approaching me from behind. I know it's only Pedro but my heart starts to race.

This man sends shivers down my spine with only his voice. His hands grab my hips strongly and he presses his body up against mine. I can feel a bulge lightly covered by a pair of gray sweat-pants.

"Good morning, my love." he whispers in my ear. My body quivers at his words and I turn around to face my man.

"Someone's happy to see me." I joke. I run my hands down his bare chest, running my fingers through the littering of soft body hair.

Pedro leans down to kiss me softly. I wrap my arms around his neck deepening the kiss, playing with his curls.

Pedro's arms wrap around my waist lifting me up onto the counter, my bare thighs touch the cold surface making me gasp, allowing Pedro access to my mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance before I give up, giving him the control.

Pedro breaks the kiss, slowly moving his lips down my jaw to my neck. He locks his lips onto my sensitive skin sucking until it leaves a mark. He bites me gently leaving little love marks, down my exposed collar bone. His sneaky hands grab at the bottom of my shirt lifting up and over my head exposing my breasts.

He throws my shirt on the ground and grabs my breasts, slowly kneading them, making me moan softly. He pinches my nipples a little before leaning down and running his tongue over one.

I lean my head back exposing my neck more. I arch my back as his hands roam down my torso to my panties. A hand slips down the front rubbing my clit lightly, teasing me with his experienced fingers.

"You're so wet already." Pedro growls.

Pedro pushes me down onto the counter fully before slipping my panties down my legs until they fall onto the floor. He drags his tongue down my torso until he reaches my clit. He flicks his tongue over it quickly making my legs shake in pleasure.

He pushes his middle finger slowly into me making me let out a moan, earning a chuckle from him. He slowly thrusts his finger into me and I rest my legs on his shoulders giving him better access.

He removes his finger bringing it to my mouth forcing it down my throat. I lick my juices off his finger before Pedro returns to my pussy.

He plunges his tongue into me, his facial hair rubs against my folds sending me into ecstasy. He stops abruptly looking at my face. I make eye contact and desperately say, "Please, fuck me."

Pedro chuckles before slipping his sweatpants off. His big cock springs out and I feel myself get even more wet at the sight.

He slips his cock between my folds slowly, rubbing my clit with the tip. I prop myself up on my elbow and grab it with my free hand stroking it a couple times.

"Beg for me, babygirl." Pedro groans.

"Please fuck me. Fuck me hard , Pedro." I beg. I can't go any longer without feeling his cock inside of me.

Pedro chuckles before fully filling me with his cock. I loudly moan with him as he leans his head back at the pleasure. He slowly thrusts into me, warming me up to his size.

He rubs my clit with his thumb as the other reaches for my neck. He holds tightly onto it, allowing me to breathe with difficulty.

As he picks up the pace I feel myself climbing to my climax, hot bubbles boil in my belly. Pedro's grunts and groans push me even closer to the edge. His thrusts start to get sloppy as he nears his high. His hands grab onto my breasts kneading them like dough. My back arches at the pleasure and my hands grip the edge of the counter.

My climax boils over and I let out a loud moan. Pedro continues thrusting into me, riding me through my high, groaning as my walls tighten around him.

As it dies down for me, Pedro pulls out and I slip onto the floor on my knees. He places his cock into my mouth and I finish off the job. I take him as deep as I can, causing myself to gag a little. I don't mind, I've done this many times before with him.

His hands grab a handful of my hair, holding my head still as he fucks my mouth. His leg muscles start to twitch and his eyes roll back into his head as he reaches his high, cumming down my throat. I swallow his load, as I milk the rest out of him with my hands.

He pulls me up from the ground and kisses me passionately tasting himself. I pull away and look at his handsome satisfied face. His forehead is covered in sweat and his hair slicked back.

He kisses my neck gently and whispers "I love you, Y/N." in my ear.