𝟎𝟎𝟐 Motel Extravaganza

Pilot.

chapter two , Motel Extravaganza

a/n : I literally JUST finished writing this chapter a minute ago. So, if there's mistakes...there's mistakes lmao. ENJOY!!!

━━━━━━━━━━

Turns out, Leah and JJ didn't just Hot Pocket and Chill. No surprise there. It always ended up that way. It's not like either of them minded though.

After Leah's dad took off and her mom started racking up more hours at the station, the girl got much closer to John B, Pope, and JJ. Of course, she was close with the boys before Kie left for school, but there would be times when the two girls would always hang out one on one. But after she left for school at the Figure Eight and John B disappeared; he group had become smaller and the four had taken comfort in one another. That year was one of the hardest things they ever had to get through. That was also the year that Leah asked JJ to take her virginity. Which is how they started sleeping together. Like it was said before...a lot happened that year.

After spending the night together at Leah's house, the two went over to the chateau and hung out with John B. Luckily, John B didn't question them arriving at the same time. The morning after the hurricane, Leah was spread across the couch. One of her arms was splayed across JJ's face and his arm was over her waist with his face tucked into the crook of her neck. John B was the first to wake up. He made his way out of his room and into the living room, he sees the position JJ and Leah were in, but he paid no attention to it. If he were to read into everything that JJ and Leah did; his attention would be on them 24/7. And he could not put his brain through that much pain and stress.

John B hits JJ's arm. "Yo, JJ, you been outside?"

"I have polio, bro. I can't walk." JJ mumbles.

"I don't think you're allowed to make jokes like that." Leah murmurs.

John B makes his way out of the chateau.

JJ opens his eyes to the voice below him. He blinks a few times to adjust to the sunlight. He then slightly turns his head and looks at the side of Leah's face. Her eyes were still closed.

"You gonna get up?" JJ asks.

Leah huffs, "How can I? You're all over me."

Leah's voice was usually airy and lively. It was the kind of voice that could make your day a hundred times better just from a simple laugh coming from her. But her morning voice...

Holy shit it made JJ want to take her to the next room right then and there.

JJ pushes his horny thoughts into the back of his mind. "Your scarf fell off." he recovers.