Sunshine!

Narrator POV:

It was an average day in the Daycare, just a bit of chaotic behavior, a little horseplay. No children were fighting. The Sun looking daycare attendant was skipping around, watching the children to make sure they weren't eating crayons or hurting others.

Sun would occasionally check around the ball pit to make sure nobody was stuck or having an accident... Accidents weren't too rare, some kids get so distracted that they wet themselves.

There were children running around the area, they were chaotic and crazy kids. Sun looked up to the little balcony area, where Moon sat in his room. He and Sun had their own rooms up there, Moon would always stay there until Sun's shift was over, and Moon would come out during nap time, as well as night to patrol around the Pizzaplex.

The Daycare was a big, open area. The lights were bright in the area, but not bright enough to blind the poor children.

Some of the children were laughing, some were screaming, some were covering their ears, trying to block out the loud noise. Sun sighed a bit, and went over to the children, trying to settle them down.

Sun enjoyed playing with the kids, well, he only enjoyed playing with them until they started acting like wild animals just released out of a zoo.

Sunrise's POV:

"Hey there little ones, lets try to stay a little calmer, okay?"

I said to the group of children. The kids were holding glitter glue and googly eyes. I saw the kids give upset and angry looks, they didn't look very pleased with my response.

"We wanna play!"

Some of the kids screamed, the kids were now running away, throwing the glitter glue around the Daycare. I sighed, and skipped over to an art table near one of the slides.

"Hello sunshine! Whatcha drawing?"

I asked, there was a little girl sitting at the art table. She was alone, and she looked like she was deep into drawing. I walked closer to her, until I was standing right over her, watching her draw.

"Is that a drawing of Montgomery Gator?"

I asked her, poking her shoulder slightly, trying to get a bit of a response. She didn't respond though, she kept drawing, and using her finger to shade parts of the led on the paper.

"Yeah.."

She finally said, continuing to draw. I felt like she just wanted to be alone, so I waved to her, and skipped away, now tending to the kids in the ball pit. The kids were yelling and throwing ball pit balls at each other.

"Kids, calm down! We do not throw balls at each other in the Daycare!"

I said to the children. They looked at me for a split second, before continuing to throw the ball pit balls at each other. The kids continued to yell.

"Mister Sun?"

One of the kids tugged on my pants.

"Yes? Is there a problem?"

I asked the kid, confused as to what the problem was.

"I peed myself."

The kid looked like they felt no shame. The child stared at me.

"Then go to the bathroom and clean yourself up, my friend."

I said to the child, and pointed to the restroom, I felt a little upset and annoyed at the time. I made sure the child walked to the bathroom and got himself cleaned up. I walked back over to the ball pit, and stared at the children wrestling and throwing the ball pit balls at each other.

"It's almost time to go home, my little sunbeams!"

I said, waving my arms to get the kids attention.

Very short and lazy, I know- I will be working on the next part buddies. I'm not sure if anyone will like this to be honest lol-