Closing Time

Narrator POV:

One by one, the children were picked up by their parents. There was one child who stayed a little longer than expected. The little girl at the art table. She was continuing to draw, it seemed like her parents had not arrived yet. 

The little girl occasionally moved her hair away from her face whenever she got closer to the paper. She looked a little upset in a way. Sun watched the girl, and then skipped over to her.

Sun wanted to make sure the little girl was alright, and if she needed help or not. 

The little girl had short brown hair, and big blue eyes. She was wearing a navy blue shirt, brown shorts, and some Velcro-strap shoes. 

Sun could confirm that she was a great artist, since her drawings were absolutely amazing! Sun was confused as to why she hadn't gotten home yet.

But soon enough, her mother arrived to pick her up. The little girl stood up, and ran to her mom with her drawing pad. 

"Did you have a good day sweetie?" Her mother asked her. Her mother had long brown hair, and wore a work uniform.  

The little girl nodded her head, and grabbed her mother's hand. They soon walked off, and away from the Daycare. After a few moments, it had gone completely silent in the Daycare, and Sun was left with a complete disaster to clean up. Kids these days.

Moon's POV:

I was sitting on the balcony, watching Sun as he started running around frantically, trying to clean up the area. Sun was stacking up the barrels, tossing the spilled ball pit balls back into the ball pit, putting away the arts and crafts supplies, etc. 

The Daycare looked like a hot mess, and it was closing time in the entire area. Sun was the only person cleaning up the Daycare, and there was a lot to clean up. I got off of the balcony, and started to help Sun clean up the Daycare as well.

I was picking up barrels, and stacking them up in their correct order: Blue on the bottom, red in the middle, green on top. 

Sun seemed a bit surprised whenever he saw me helping him, but it didn't take him long to adjust to it, and get back to cleaning.

The Daycare looked much better, but there was one more thing to take care of. The accident in the ball pit.

"So, who is going to clean it this time?" 

I asked, hoping that it wouldn't be me to clean it.

"It's your turn, isn't it?"

Sun replied with a question.

"Uh, no?"

I tried to make sure that I wouldn't be the one dealing with the ball pit today, I had better things to do.

Sun's POV:

I'm stuck cleaning the ball pit again, it's gross to think about how many times kids have done this, and how many times we're stuck cleaning up the mess. How many times I'm stuck cleaning up the mess. 

I grabbed some cleaning supplies, and headed towards the ball pit, hoping that the mess in there wasn't that bad.

I put on some gloves, since I didn't want to touch anything with urine on it, and quickly started spraying disinfectant on the ball pit balls, and wiping them down. It was gross to say the least, spraying and wiping down all the balls in the ball pit, hoping that they weren't that bad. 

It took a little to clean the ball pit balls, but they were nice and shiny once I finished cleaning them. I put away the cleaning supplies, and headed over to a recharge station. It was nighttime, where the sun sets, and the moon shines. It was my time to sleep, to rest.

Moon's POV:

I grabbed my hook, and attached it to a tether, and started to do my classic patrols around the Daycare, making sure no intruders or robbers were sneaking around.

I checked in the play structures, and the slides. I checked all over the Daycare. Nobody was there but me and Sun.

I exited the Daycare to check around the Pizzaplex. The rooms of the four Glamrock band members were in view. The classic Glamrock band members were: Freddy the bear, Chica the Chicken, Montgomery Gator, and Roxanne Wolf. 

Montgomery Gator has his own area in the Pizzaplex called Monty's Gator Golf. It was a very green place. Chica has her own area in the Pizzaplex called Mazercise, a very pink area. Roxanne Wolf, Sun's favorite member of the Glamrock Band, has her own place in the Pizzaplex called Roxy's Raceway. An area with go karts. Freddy has his own area in the Pizzaplex called Fazer Blast. 

Those areas are widely known to the fans and other people that come here. I would have to patrol around the areas to make sure nobody was robbing or trying to break into those areas, or the Security Guards wouldn't hear the end of it. 

I made my way over to Gator Golf, it was very green and full of pictures that had Monty in them. It was so green I swear, I thought I would be seeing pink after being in there. 

There were mini golf courses all around the area. I looked around, the area was pretty big. There must be a lot of people coming in and out of here everyday.

I saw Monty playing mini golf by himself, he seemed bored, as well as angry. Why was he angry? I watched him for a few moments, confused. I seemed to zone out, because whenever I snapped back to reality, he was staring back at me.