Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    "Do you know that I am the five-color lotus?" the goblin asked with a pale face.

    "I see." The scholar nodded.

    "Then what are you going to do? Do you want to use me to mend the sky?" The goblin closed her eyes and stopped looking at the face that moved her heart. "You are not my opponent." "I don't want to do anything to you." The scholar

    shook Shaking his head, the wind blew through his snow-white clothes, and he reluctantly left again. The demon was moved, and felt that at this time he seemed to have become the young scholar when he first met.

    It's a pity that one of them is now the savior of the righteous way, and the other is the head of the monster monster. Their identities have long determined that they stand on opposite sides and

    cannot turn back.

    The goblin turned her back on him, so that he would not see the tears in her eyes.

    Since there is no fate, don't give yourself too much thought.

    "But the common people in the world can't wait that long." The goblin felt a pain in her body, and a soul-tearing pain pierced her whole body from her chest.

    She looked down at the point of the sword passing through her chest in disbelief, and she didn't even dare to look back to see his expression at this time.

    "You..." The body fell heavily on the ground, the goblin's throat was tight, and she opened her mouth tremblingly to say something, but she didn't know where to start.

    "I'm sorry." The scholar lowered his head, and gently took out the demon pill from her body, the green blood stained his snow-white clothes and palms.

    The goblin tried to look at him with heavy eyelids, but there was only a blurry outline in front of her eyes, as if the little scholar who fascinated her a long time ago had been abandoned by time and would never appear again.

    Full of sadness, the goblin closed her eyes unwillingly.

    "Cut!"

    At the same time Director Xu's voice sounded, Ji Wanwan, who played the role of a scholar, quickly turned around, hugged Lin Jianlu who was on the ground, and patted her on the back lightly in an attempt to comfort her.

    "Why did you hurt me, why did you hurt me? Obviously I love you so much, why on earth! Why did you treat me like this?" Lin Jianlu was still immersed in the sadness of the character in the play and did not play. She cried hysterically, Beat Ji Wanwan who was holding her.

    "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." Ji Wanwan didn't evade, and comforted her softly under her beating, letting her vent her emotions.

    "I'm sorry, I lost control of my emotions just now." After a while, Lin Jianlu came out of the sad mood just now. After calming down, thinking of his actions just now, Lin Jianlu hurriedly apologized to Ji Wanwan.

    "It's okay, I know you didn't mean it. If I met such a scumbag, I would hit him harder than you." Ji Wanwan knew that she was not feeling well, so she just tried her best to help her out.

    "Pfft!" Lin Jianlu was amused by her,

    "You know what? I love and hate you now. What I love is that you have a good personality in private, and I hate that you are such a scumbag in the play."

    "You said why you want to play a scumbag, and you don't know how many people will scold you after the movie is broadcast." Lin Jianlu's emotions have completely recovered at this time, although he still has some emotions when thinking about the scene just now Depressed, but the mood is not as intense as before, and she will joke with her.