Teaser...

Dhruv and Vidhya were sitting on the seat placed on the land covered with snow. They were looking at the mountains  enjoying together the beauty of nature.

Smile was playing on Vidhya's lips  enjoying the satisfaction of fulfilling her bucket list. She was lost in her own world that failed to notice the one beside her looking at her thinking of making her his world.

" marry me Vidhu " Dhruv said making her turn around and look at him shocked.

Slowly the smile playing on her lips faded away and tears filled her eyes. She wiped away her tears and stood up.

" Just let everything remain the same Dhruv. I don't want to change the equation of our relationship " she said facing away from him.

As she was about to walk away Dhruv holded her elbow turning her making her face him.

" Nothing is going to stop me from making you mine. I have made up my mind Vidhu " he said grazing her cheeks. Tears started falling from her eyes.

" I don't want you see crying " Dhruv said wiping her tears.

" I'm not letting you go away from me. No one or nothing can stop me this time " he said looking at her.

His eyes moved towards her lips . Without thinking much he placed his lips on her. Though she was trying to push him away he cared less. He pulled her more towards him and kissed her pouring out all his emotions into the kiss.

When he stopped kissing her tears were running on her eyes.

" we cannot be together Dhruv " she said bringing out her courage.

" why  can't we Vidhu " he asked wiping her tears.

" God has other plans for me " She said giving him a hard smile.

" You are mine Vidhu " he said pecking her lips. She smiled at him.

" Don't waste your time on someone like me who isn't worth of anything like this Dhruv " she said to him.

" Dare you speak such things Vidhu.  You are very precious " he said looking at her.

" That's why God want me to be with him soon Dhruv.  So don't waste your time on me. I don't have much time with me. So I'm trying to enjoy every single moment of my days. I'm leaving Dhruv.... Good bye " She said coming out of him embrace leaving the shocked Dhruv.

@@@@@@

What do you think of these both?

Will she die ?

What is dhruv gonna do?

Stay tuned to know how they knew eachother ? What happened in the past and what is going to happen in the future....

Ofcourse this story also belong to the main story unexpected but it's gonna be the second generation...